A SOLO?!

"Whaaaaat? A collab?" Dino ask. Mark PD nodded. I sighed and covered my face.

"Yes a collab, now let's see the team arrangement" We all face the screen.

Team A is Soonyoung, Jeonghan, and Wonwoo.

Then team B is Woozi, Seungcheol, and Dino.

Team C is Seokmin, Mingyu, and Jun.

Team D was Seungkwan, Minghao, Hansol, and Joshua.

I sat there confused. Why isn't my name in one of the groups.

"I know you're wondering why your name is not there Eunhye" Mark PD said, I nodded slowly I heard him sigh.

"It's because....." I held my breath as I listened to him.
"Your going to do a solo" I widen my eyes. A solo?

"A solo? Why a solo" I ask.

"We want you to prove to us that you deserve to be in this group, do you understand" I nodded and sighed this is worse than homework.

"Now I want you each team to speak for your team" Jeonghan raises his hand first.

"Ok Jeonghan, speak for you team"
"Ne" He sat up straight, and gave us a look.

"There's nothing to discuss. We'll show you a sensation" He said, with full confidence.

"Ohh It's on boi" I said, while the others reacted. The other team spoke for team then it was my turn, they all looked at me

I raised my chin up and stood up elegantly, nodding at each one of them.

"I just wanna say-" I started before giving them a smirk. "- break a leg cause you all gonna need it" I smirked as I crossed my arms.

"Might as well do it literally." I said, using my hand to do a imaginary mic drop making all the boys go wild.

~~~~~

NEXT DAY

Ok I'm taking back what I said yesterday. I think I should be the one needing it, why?

It's because I've been staying in my room for the past 3 hours while the boys are at Pledis - yes they left me again-  and I can't think of a single lyric for my song

And your wondering why did they left a 13 year old alone? It's because they left while I was still asleep and didn't bother to wake me up, harsh right? But Jeonghan told me to go there but I dont want to because I'm too lazy. Anyway back to writing.

"Ugh come on brain! Please work just for  a second please?" I groan. I roamed around the room trying to get an idea but it wouldn't come. I sighed loudly and laid down on my bed.

"Ugh I wish Woozi's here" I said, as I closed my eyes for a few minutes still got nothing. I sighed and decided to go to Pledis. I packed all of my stuff and put it on my bag. Then I did my morning routine.

 Then I did my morning routine