I PROMISE

I never thought living with 18 boys would be this fun, even though from all of our troubles that we made, we always stick together not leaving one person behind.

Through the years of being with them was a wonderful adventure for me. They taught  me a lot of things to improve my skills, helping me through my first evaluation were I was really panicking not knowing what to do but they were with me the whole time.

I’m thankful that I have friends like them, no correction, a family like them. I’m glad that I became a part of the group. I wish this group would last forever but that wish didn’t come through. 4 of our members Yoosang, Ming Ming, Dooyoon, and Dongjin started leaving because they had to leave for some reasons which made my heart broke into pieces. Even though we were all upset, we still continued to make our best to debut.. But there was another problem that made my heart broke into pieces again.. Samuel was leaving. I was devastated at the news, my  best friend was leaving, but he had a reason why which I totally understand why.

We were all crying at the time when we were saying our last good bye’s  to Samuel.

“Samuel-ah don’t forget us okay?” Soonyoung said crying a little bit.
“Of course why would I forget you? You’re like a family to me, you treated me like I’m your own brother, you took care of me. I’m glad that I met you guys because If I wouldn’t, my life would be incomplete” Samuel said while smiling.

He started saying his  good bye’s to the others when finally, it was my turn.
“This is it” He breaths looking at me at the eye.
“Yeah” I sniffed.
“Don’t forget me okay” Samuel said with sadness in his eyes.
“I woudn’t” I said and brought him into a hug.
“I’m going to miss you” I said crying a bit.

“Me too” He said as we released from our hugs.
“Yah why are you crying? It makes you look ugly” Samuel joked I playfully punched him.

“Aish your so mean to me” I said.

Then I remembered something ; I took out a bracelet from my pocket and smiled at him.

“I have a gift for you” I said as I took his hand and placed the bracelet in his wrist.

I look back at him and smiled “This is a sign of our friendship so you wouldn’t forget about me

I look back at him and smiled “This is a sign of our friendship so you wouldn’t forget about me. ” I sniffed and smiled at him.

“I love it thank you” He grinned and the both of us did our handshakes and gave each other our last hugs.
“Remember I’m just a call away, okay?” He nods and smiles.
“Wait for me until I come back okay? Promise?” He said I nodded and smiled.
“I will. I promise” And hugged each other for the last time.

“Bye I’ll miss you guys!” Samuel yelled through the window of his mom’s car. He waved at us and we waved back.
“Bye!!” We all said then they drove off. I sniffed as I wiped my tears, Seungcheol patted my back.

“Don’t worry Eunhye, you’ll see each other soon” He said.
“I know it’s just.. Hard for me” I looking at him.
“I know what to cheer you up” Seokmin said, all of them looked at each other before smiling down at me.
“What are yo-“
“GROUP HUG!” They said and brought me into a hug, squishing me to death. But, I didn’t care I just laughed at them.

“Is Eunhye ok now” Jeonghan asked as they all stopped hugging me because my face was kind of blue.
“Yeah. You guys made me feel better. Thank you” I smiled
“No problem now let’s go eat something!” All of them ran inside of the building leaving me outside. I looked up at the sky that are rose quartz and serenity color. It was a beautiful view. I sighed and fiddled with my bracelet that was similar with Samuel’s.

“I’ll wait for you, I promise” I whispered while smiling.
“Eunhyeeeeeee!!” I heard someone called me I turned around and shouted “I’m coming!” And ran inside Pledis Building.

I will wait for you Samuel even though it takes me a thousand years to wait, I promise.