Snow Flakes

Leoy stood fidgeting as he looked at his mother who gracefully sat on the couch of their room. His father stood gazing out the window his hands crossed at the back. He was nervous like hell as he waited for the King to speak. His father turned around to face his handsome son who looked like he would burst.

"Why did you call off the wedding?" The King questioned Leoy. His voice serious.

"Father I...I don't love Blue Bell. I can't marry her." The giant fairy finished. His father looked at father in hope he would understand.

"Well then, Is their a maiden you desire son?" The King smiled at Leoy. His son nodded slightly turning pink. His mother chuckled looking at her once arrogant son now all shy. 

"Does she like you back dear?" The queen wrapped her arms around her son as he nodded shly. 

"Hmmm then. Go get your girl." His parents smiled as he sprinted out running through the palace in search of the certain monster. But It was too late.

Poor Buttons didn't know about the fact that the wedding was called of. She sulked even more thinking of the thought that Leoy was married. Her heart was broken beyond compare. Her wings and body had lost it's energy. She was lazily fluttering away when suddenly she collapsed down with a rustling thud. She lay weakly on the soft grass and leaves. Her hair turning silver with the rising cold as soft snow started falling, cloaking her petite frame under its freezing embrace.

"Dash did you see Buttons anywhere?" Leoy had asked asked Dash but the fairy only sighed and shook her her head. No one knew where she had gone, finally he stopped at Mrs Browns strawberry garden that was withering away. The garden that was always alive for the little monster that's came with dainty fingers to steal. 

"She went to her Uncles house I think dear. Go check there." Mrs Brown sighed. Leoy nodded as she he flew his way to Uncle Dino's house yet found no trace of Buttons. He flew off to white Fang but the wolf did not know of the fairy. 

The giant fairy groaned as he flew higher through the forest when a glint disturbed his eyes. He looked downed to see a trace of a three winged wing glistened under the snow. 

"Buttons?" Leoy landed next to a lump of snow as he dug underneath the soft carpet to find a dangerously pale Buttons with silver hair. He lifted her bridal style as he flew off to the palace. He laid her on the bed as he called for a maid to change her wet cloths. He brought the physicist to check whether she was alright.

"Well she is a bit depressed. Not a bit. Deeply I must say. She'd be find by tomorrow. Of the following day. Good day your highness." The old woman bowed as she left his chambers.

Leoy sat next to the gorgeous beauty that softly snored in her peaceful slumber. The little monsters hair had turn a golden chocolate brown. A beautiful shade of pink painting her chubby cheeks. It was a sign she was recovering. Leoy sighed in content as he planted a soft kiss on her cheek as he fell asleep beside her.

Buttons fluttered her eyes open when soft yellow streaks of sunlight caressed her cheeks. She woke up yawning cutely as she rubbed her eyes to adjust to the unfamiliar surrounding. She furrowed her cute eyebrow as she pouted looking around. 

"Morning princess." A deep voice snapped her out of her dazing trance.

"Leoy, Why am I in your chambers?" She cutely asked in her morning voice. The giant fairy chuckled climbing onto the bed with the monster who wore a shirt of his. He wrapped his arms around her petite curvy waist, placing his chin on her exposed shoulder. 

"Le..Leoy." Buttons body and hair turned a bright shade of red. Leoy only smirked. Snuggling closer into her neck.

"Remember when I gave you a dare?" The giant whispered huskily into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

"Hmmm, Yah...Wait..What dare...Oh your hearty..Umm Leoy aren't you married?" Buttons turned around holding onto his shirt.

"Nope, I couldn't you why?" Leoy smirked at the pouting fairy. She shook her head cutely. Her bangs softly falling over her eyelids. "A little monster named Buttons stole my heart." The giant chuckled kissing her cheek. 

"I did? How?" Buttons innocently asked shyly playing with Leoy's shirt buttons.

"How? You did nothing but just existed in my life. Burglar." He said nuzzling their noses together.

She made "O" with the lips as crashed her face into his chest blushing madly.

The queen saw her son with Buttons and she smiled. Happy that her son was happy with his decision. She left silently glaring at her younger sons who stood taking pictures of the two.