Pouty Lips

The classroom silenced when they heard a rustling sound coming their way. It became louder and louder. Suddenly Lulu and Buttons came tumbling down breaking the wooden walls and crashing into the classroom.

Lulu fell hard on the wall. Vivi had to tare her off. Buttons crashed flat onto Leoy. Causing them both to fall flat on the floor.

"LULU, BUTTONS BOTH OF YOU ARE SUSPENDED FOR A WEEK. CLEAR NOW GET OUT." Mr Hops blaggarded.

"Please...No..I..well we slipped from the hill Mr Hops...It wasn't intentional...I promise.." Buttons teared up.

"A punishment is a punishment Buttons. See you next week. Now off you go. Leoy take her home. Dash, Vivi and Crisps carry that idiot to the physicist." Mr Hops finished as he continued the class.

Buttons pouted along the way. She kept sniffling and mumbling incoherent words.

"Stop crying now." Leoy said looking at her.

"Mother would be mad if she knew." She started crying.

"She wont know okay. Now stop crying. Come lets go steal apples." Leoy gave her his hand.

"Really? You are the best Leoy." She giggled latching their arms together. Making the taller's ear pink.

They flew to Pixie Hollows apple orchard as Leoy flew around plucking apples for the little monster who bounced up and down.

"There. That's forty. And its more than enough. You drained my energy. Buttons." Leoy said huffing.

"Awe thank you Leoy." Buttons blushed as she swirled around. Her hair the colour of the afternoon sunlight.

She kept munching her apples like a squirrel eating an acorn. She dainty fingers pushing her glasses up her nose bright from time to time.

Buttons giggled when a butterfly landed on her nose. Her eyes glistened as it fluttered away.
Leoy tucked a lock of golden hair behind the doll like ear.

"You are cute." He mumbled as he unconsciously leaned in.

Buttons just smiled and blushed dark crimson as she felt soft lips touch her. It was so soft that she would loose her sanity.

Both their hearts beat erotically as Leoy kissed Buttons feathery like lips. They were so lost in their little moment that they didn't realize Leoy had pinned Buttons down on the warm grass.

Leoy suddenly realized what was happening. He pulled away avoiding eye contact. Buttons giggled at the giant fairy.

"My lips are swollen. Boo boo." Buttons pouted her lips. She was the colour of a tomato.

"So..Sorry." Leoy rubbed his nape smiling nervously.

"You dont have to be idiot. Buy me a Latte pleweesh." She begged bouncing. He chuckled at the little monster as he flew alongside her.

"Hii Lay. How are you?" Buttons leaned on the counter.

"Fine Hun. Here is your Latte with a little bit of charisma." The lamb like fairy gave her best friend her coffee.

"Thank you." She giggled bouncing to Leoy.

"You sure. That you don't want coffee?" Buttons questioned the handsome fairy.

He nodded smiling. It was strange that she wasn't feeling awkward around him. He chuckled at her. The way her hair turned black.

"Leoy..Stay with me would you please. A week alone would be agonizing..." She begged him.

"No I cant. I need to go to school Buttons. Lets meet after school okay." Leoy smiled. Her bright eyes watered yet she smiled and nodded.

"Dash..I've lost my phone. Help me find it." Buttons frantically searched the grass.

"Idiot. Check your previous shorts." Dashed went to her laundry basket fishing out the short she wore yesterday.
"Here you are now. See I was correct."

"Omo thanks Dash." Buttons hugged Dash tightly.

"Get off idiot." Dash pushed the fairy off her body. She fake pushed her best friend off.

"Aye you like it. Don't lie." The little monster jumped as she pulled Dash off the front door going their way to the dandelion meadow.

"Buttons seriously? This is messy." Dash groaned. But the monster giggled blowing  a dandelion on her face. As she pushed her and flew into the dandelions.

"Yah, Monster, wait up, No fair." Dash giggled as she flew after Buttons. 

"Tag catch me, Buttons giggled as she swirled sitting on a leaf.

"Huh..Challanging me huh...Damn Buttons. Here I come.." Dash sprinted towards her.

"How dare you ditch me. Count me in too. Tag you're it." Lulu popped out giggling as the two sister swirled away from their best friend.

AT The Royal Oak Tree...

"Son. The neighboring princess is coming tomorrow. Let the celebrations begin for the coronation." The King announced.

"What celebrations father?" Leoy asked confused.

"Your alliance with Princess Bluebell. You'll be crowned King afterwards. Its time you took over." The Queen smiled at her son.

"Inform your brothers too. And invite your friends." The king patted Leoys shoulder.

"Yes father." Leoy bowed leaving the royal chambers.

Leoy felt heavy but why? He had to be happy. Yet he couldn't make him self to be.