Whispers

As dawn broke into the valle0ys of Pixie Hollow, Buttons hopped alongside with the sister, to school. Her suspend has finished and she was back to school. Leoy had not been able to meet Buttons anymore, for he had to show Bluebell around. Buttons was just a little bit sad but she smiled always.

"Buttons, You get your books, I'll go to the office to tell our suspend period is over hmm, Dash would be here any minute." Lulu ruffled her sisters hair as she flew off. 

As usual the lockers were far to tall for the little monster. Yet she had to thank the gods for giving her wings, so she fluttered them up stuffing her pink head inside in search of her books for the day. She had two butterfly hair pins on either side of her hair in tiny pigtails. She wore a white long Tee shirt that was just up to her mid thigh. And cute brown boots. Specially her black choker with a dewdrop in the middle.

"There you are.. Found you. Geez...Now where are my pens. There's green, blue, where's purple. Ohh purple." Buttons called after her pens. Pushing her round glasses up her slender nose bridge.

"Buttons." A familiar deep voice called after the little pouting fairy. She jolted up as she spun around wrapping her arms around Leoy whilst letting her stationary float in the air.

"Leoy, Why didn't you talk to me? I missed you a lot...Oh and wait... Your shirt buttons....Can I have them?" Buttons eyes sparkled.

Leoy Chuckled nodding. "Only three okay." He warned the giggling monster. His arms were safely around her thighs her hands on the his chest busily plucking off his royal buttons.

"Ahem..We have classes Buttercups." Crisps fake coughed as he broke the little moment that his best friend brother had.

"Sure let's go Crisps. Where's Vivi?" Buttons got down flustered as she skipped off with the two boys giggling.

"Ohh hi Leoy, can i sit next to you?" A blue haired girl smiled at Leoy. He nodded and let her take the place beside him. Buttons stared at them frowning as she pouted at how Leoy seemed very close to this new fairy.

"BUTTONS Careful child," Mr Hops freaked out when her potion bottle was about to fall off her hand. 

"Oppsy daisy, sorry. It's all Vivi's fault Mr Hops. Look at how clumsy he is... Idiot." Buttons looked mischievously at Vivi who was shocked beyond compare.

"You brat wait you." Vivi pushed her off. Buttons stuck her tongue out as he hung onto him. 

"Awe Vivi is mad with Buttons. I'll buy you a cupcake." Buttons smiles.

"Well, if your spending money then fine, your forgiven. AND I'm clumsy." Vivi chuckled hugging her.

"Buttons baby. I love you." Dash batted her eye lids.

"Me to Satan. I'll buy you a cupcake too." The little monster giggled.

"What about us?" Lulu and Crisps frowned.

"You guys are older. Sooo Buy the coffee for us. And ohh lets tell Lay we are coming over. She'd cook delicious food." Buttons giggled jumping up and down. "Leoy come here will you, You will come with us right. You have to come." Buttons made grabby hands as she wrapped her arms around his shoulder.

"Okay monster. I will. Umm but can Blue Bell come too." Leoy smiled.

"Of course she can." The little monster giggled.

"You hurt her and I'll kill you my brother." Crisps snarled at his older brother as they headed outside of school.

The blue haired fairy kept getting Leoy and Buttons. Which annoyed the potion fairy a lot.

"Leoy can go steal strawberries tonight." Buttons beamed at the giant.

"Yes. We can." He finally agreed. They sneaked out from Lays house as they fluttered away to Mrs Browns strawberry garden.

While Buttons bounced away stuffing her mouth with strawberries Leoy just couldn't take his eyes off her red lips. The way it munched the berries in a chappy sounded way.

He didn't know what he was doing. His hands lifted the fairy into his warm muscular hold.

"Leoy..." She yelped softly a strawberry half in and out of her mouth.

Leoy smirked leaning up biting of the strawberry from her mouth.

She blushed munching off the other half. She pouted sad that he had stolen half of her berry.

Leoy chuckled as the giant fairy slanted his handsome face, crashing his lips softly onto that of the soft pink ones of the girl.

He tugged at with pure delicacy that Buttons felt like she was going crazy. She gripped on his shirt as she softly kissed back.

"Why are you pouting?" Leoy breathlessly chuckled at a swollen lipped Buttons.

"You make it naturally pouty when you kiss me....." Buttons giggled at Leoy. She kissed him on the cheek as she hopped off swirling. As if nothing ever happened.

"Leoy. Who is Blue Bell?" Buttons asked him sweetly.

"My fiancé. The girl I will be marrying." The giant smiled as he left her at her house and left. But little did he know that Buttons heart shattered.

"Why...am I feeling hurt?" Buttons asked innocently as she started crying.