Bat Blood.

Button's mind had been clouding with Leoy's words. She flew around Mrs Browns garden plucking strawberries again. Stealing to be precise.

She bounced off her garden, flying her way to school. She stopped at her locker. Stuffing her mouth with strawberries. Buttons groaned when she found out that her bat blood was almost over. Now she had to go to the forest witch to get her bottle filled.

"That place is scary. And hawks always roam that place." She pouted before sniffling.

"Buttercups..Whats with the long face?" Crisps asked wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"My Bat Bloods over." Buttons slumped her shoulders.

"Hmmm. That's okay. I'll get it for you in a weeks time. You see I have a runny nose from morning. Burr catch you in a while. Ohhh and Vivi's sick." He said as he jogged away. She smiled as she flew of to class.

Leoy found his eyes glued to the little miniature monster. The way her tongue stuck out. Wait she had even two tiny pigtails on her cotton candy hair.

"Ta da. I finally created a potion. Mr Hops...Here drink it." Buttons stretched out her dainty hand.

The professor backed off in fear. He chuckled nervously.
"Ahh please Buttons not me again. I had a bad experience with a bat wing last time."

"But Mr Hops. I am very sure this would work." She pouted yet he refused to take. Mr Hops sighed taking her potion telling he'd check it out at home.

The little fairy giggled in joy as she bounced up and down. Leoy saw how her petaled frock went up and down showing off her thick flawless thighs. He coughed falsely to make the thought fade.

He couldn't get his mind filled with an insolent little brat like Buttons. Nope never.

"Ohh Buttons and Leoy don't have but blood. So umm I guess you have to visit the witch today." Mr Hops looked up from his list board.

"Crispy told me he'd get it for me next week.." Buttons smiled.

"You lazy brat. No. Off you go with Leoy and should be back before nightfall. Clear." The professor shooed them off. Dash sighed as she waved goodbye to her pouting best friend. Crisps waved sadly.

"Ugrhhh...This is frustrating...I can't breath...Pfff..." Buttons complained as she flew behind the giant fairy.

"Shut up will you please." Leoy groaned.

"But...See how long we've come. I'm hungry..Ohh ohh apples..." Buttons flew off to a huge apple tree.

Leoy ignored the cute fairy until he heard a rustling sound and a thud. He rolled his eyes as he flew near the apple tree to see Buttons flat on her butt. Pouting as her dainty legs were spread wide on the ground. Her arms fallen in the middle of her thighs. Her nose was red as she was crying. Her pink hair were stuck with leaves.

"What happen? Now common get up." The giant fairy said as he helped her up.

"I couldn't pluck an apple. I slipped. I wanted the one at the top. Its bright." She cried. He groaned but found himself flying to get her the apple.

"Here. Now come." He said flying but the potion fairy rubbing her legs together.

"I..I...I..think..I sprained a wing...Sorry.." Buttons teared up.

"You're such a trouble maker." Leoy snapped at her as he lifted her bridal style away.

She seemed to not mind yet her face was red as a rose. She kept nibbling her apple as they reached the witches domain.

"Ohh hi dear..." A croaky voice sounded as they entered a slightly dark house. A raven sat at the high stand as an old woman came downstairs.

"Hi..Crocky.." Buttons jumped of the boys hand and ran to the witch hugging her tight.
"I want Bat Blood. Oh can I have an Elixir too. I sprained my wingy." Buttons pouted. The witch chuckled giving her a scream cheese.

"Gosh Buttons. Well Well who is this handsome young man you've here." The witch pointed at Leoy who bowed down quickly.

"Leoy. He is the eldest son of the King and Queen." Buttons said sitting herself on a table dangling her legs.

"Ohh..You two look cute together. Ohh now Buttons be carefull I say. Or I'll make you a Bat." The witch scolded before handing them the Bat Blood and Elixir. Leoy apply the Elixir for her once you are home. Okay. I am watching." She warned Leoy.

She even packed a bag of scream cheese for Buttons and Dash. Her favorite faeries. They waved goodbye as Buttons stuffed the bottles into Leoy satchel.

Being the meanie Leoy was he made poor Buttons walk. When a Hawk came eyeing the little fairy who was swirling around as she walked.

Leoy arrowed down scooping the naughty fairy off the ground as he flew as fast as he could away from the Hawk. He didn't realize that a certain pair of blue eyes stared at his face.

He reached Buttons house. He dropped her giving her the Bad Blood and Elixir. But then remembered the witches warning eyes.

"Umm Buttons wait. Your wing." Leoy looked at her. She turned around looking tired. Her eyes droopy.

"Huh..What wing..Whose wing Leoyah.." The beautiful fairy stumbled back. Leoy held her quick as he carried her inside.

He sat her on her cute little bed as he let her frock off her shoulders as he applied the Elixir on her sprained wing. He dressed her back as he laid her down on the bed.

"Thank you and Bye Leoy." Buttons cutely mumbled before curling herself into a ball.

Leoy nodded as he flew softly away. Closing the door as he turned around to go. But something stopped him.

Three of his shirt buttons had been stolen. He sighed smiling as he shook his head flying off. Chuckling as he slowly faded into the night.