3.9

Negan sat down and tightly grasped Lucille in one hand and the ultrasound photo in the other. Simon entered the room and sat across from him. "We couldn't find Romeo and Juliet. We don't know where they might be."

Negan sighed and banged Lucille on the table. "Don't bother trying to find her, she's not there. She'll come back, but you find Jack and you bring him to me so I can personally introduce him Lucille. If you find Amelie you may, absolutely, positively not shoot her in any circumstances. Whether she hits you or even damn near kills you. No harm goes to her," he tilts his head at Simon. "Understood?"

The man nodded at his boss's instructions.
         "Got it boss."

The three looked out the bullet holes in the containment and Amelie had began to get get bored. She turned over to Jack and a smile played onto her lips. "I'm bored Puddin'. Nobody wants to play games with us." Jack smiled and bit his lip. Again Rick heard the very loud moans that came from Amelie's mouth and the small grunts that flowed from Jack's lips. Rick hoped that the people outside wouldn't hear the couple. As another moan erupted from Amelie's mouth the door opened. Rick would have thought the pair would stop but instead they continued. Amelie turned to look at Jadis and smiled. She noticed Jadis had a camera on hand and was taking photos of Rick.

"You gonna take photos of Rick for you sculptures? You know you could always take photos me and Jack here. I wanna see how that's gonna look," she faced Jack and kissed him. "Wouldn't you baby? Don't you wanna see how that's gonna look?" Jack bit into her shoulder and kissed it. His nails grazed her back. "Yeah. I wouldn't mind seeing it. Just add a bearskin run and some grape soda. Well be set." Amelie laughed at his words. "You know me so well baby." Jadis sighed and took a photo of Rick, Jack and Amelie. The woman didn't pay attention to Rick and Jadis bu before the doors closed shut, the woman yelled out to her.

"I hope you got my good side!"

The woman had been tracing over her tattoos when the door opened again. Three men dragged Rick, Jack and Amelie outside before making them kneel onto the dirt. They all stared at another cart similar to the one they were previously in. A man came out holding a walker by a pole. The walkers head was covered in metal and was walking right towards them. Jack looked at Jadis and Amelie. He waited until the walker was close enough and hit the man behind him before punching the other man who was holding onto the walker. Rick and Amelie followed Jack's actions and punched the men holding them down. Amelie walked towards Jadis and brought her down onto the floor. Their attention was turned to a few of the "Trash diggers," as Amelie likes to call them aiming their guns at the three prisoners. Amelie smiled down at Jadis, who was underneath her. "What, are they gonna shoot us with spit balls?"

Rick detatched the walkers head from its body and brought it close to Jadis's face. Rick looked down at the woman before telling her the offer was still ready for her to take. Amelie didn't know what the offer was about and she wasn't going to question it. But what she did know was that she was going have to be getting her clothes back.

Once they got dressed, Amelie grabbed her bat and twirled it. She looked at Jadis. "I want my sculpture big and beautiful. Just like the last one you made me, only this one has to be more beautiful." As they were beginning to leave, Rick pulled Jack aside.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

Jack nodded and gripped onto the backpack strap

Jack nodded and gripped onto the backpack strap. "What about?" Rick pinched the bridge of his nose and contemplated his words. "You think she might still be with Negan? This whole thing could be a set up?" Jack glanced at the woman and back at Rick. She would never betray him. No even her most wildest dreams and she has most definitely had some of the most incredibly wild dreams.

"No she's not, she wouldn't be. Ever. Discussion over."

They soon all got into a truck with Jadis and her best members. Rick stopped in front of a cell tower, Amelie, Jack, and Jadis quickly following him. Rick turned to Jack and nodded, both he and Jack made their way to the tower. Three walkers made their way towards them but before they could do any harm to them, the men quickly killed them. Jack picked up the walkie on the dead savior and spoke into it. "Hey it's Puddin', we're here outside the saviors place." He waited for a reply but nothing came out. He looked up at Rick and shook his head. Rick sighed and looked into the scope of the gun, he expected for walkers to still surround the saviors place but there weren't any. Jack whistled at Rick and waved his hand in confusion. Rick looked over at Amelie who had been making cartwheels.

She had have been part of this, Rick thought. There was no way she couldn't have been the slightest bit involved.