1.6

"Ah. Damn, that smells good. Mmm! Kitty you want some?"

Amelie shook her head and smiled at the man, politely declining the tomato sauce and helping Carl with the biscuits. Normally she hated cooking but she stuck around for little baby Judith.

"Nah! I'm okay Sparky. Im tryin to keep a good figure."

Amelie and Carl set the table as Negan sat on the table waiting for Olivia to finish up with the lemonade.

"We're gonna need another setting."

Amelie sat by Carl as they all waited for Rick. Amelie looked at Olivia and held her cup up, smiling.

"Hey Oli! Ya forgot about me. That's not very nice. You should show more southern hospitality to your guests." Olivia walked to Amelie and shakily poured her and Carl lemonade. The four had waited a while more until Negan began to get impatient. Lucille was sat down net to Negan and even had its own plate, much to Amelie's dismay.

"I'm seeing this through. We both are. I'm not waiting for your dad anymore. I don't know where the hell he is, but Lucille is hungry. Carl, pass the rolls please."

The lunch was quiet and the tension was thick between all of them. The faint cluttering of forks scraping plates filled the room and the mindless humming that Amelie made as she ate the food. After the food was finished, Amelie watched over Judith as Carl and Olivia washed the dishes. Deciding it was best to get fresh air, Amelie carried the small child and walked around the street with Carl trailing behind them.

"Carl I want you to tell me everything about little Monster here. She's so cute I could just eat her up."

Amelie ran towards the gate hearing yelling, holding her décored baseball bat. Amelie whistled loudly, capturing the attention of the others that were near her. The woman was furious. "Hey! What the fuck is going on?!"

Amelie looked over to Rick before looking back to the man who was on the floor, blood pouring from both his lip and forehead. Rick must've had a lot of pent up anger if he could make the guy look like Rocky. Amelie stomped up to the one pointing their gun at Rick and snatching it. She didn't want someone dying in front of Judith.

"Why are you pointing a gun at someone?"Amelie looked at the two men Swinging her bat tauntingly. "And why are you two hitting this poor man huh?"

"They had a note. Look for yourself."
Amelie snatched the note from the man's grasp and laughed aloud as she read it. "So you get mad over this petty note? In case you haven't remembered, we are guests! And guests do not beat up the people of this lovely place! And they most certainly do not hold people up at gunpoint!"

Amelie walked to the man before lifting him up and walking him towards Rick. Swinging her bat once more, Amelie swung at the female savior making her unconscious. Amelie then proceeded her way to the two other survivors before hitting them in the abdomen with her bat. By the sound of it she may have broken someone's ribs. Patting Rick on his shoulder, she gave him a gun and the note back as she walked in a circle.

"You ever do that again to anyone in this place. I will personally have Rick here deal with you in which way he seems fit. After all it is fair that handles any situation that takes place in his residence."

Not a minute passed before a gunshot rang in the air and everyone but Amelie dashed towards the sound. It couldn't be that important to capture the attention of the whole town.  When she arrived to the scene of the crime she saw a woman pinned to the ground by Arat. By the looks of it Arat was going to slice the woman's neck with the grimiest knife she had. Negan saw her from the corner of his eye and waved for her to come closer.

"Oh! You are such a badass! Fine. Have it your way.
Kitty kill somebody."

Amelie featured for Carl to turn around before she grabbed the gun that hung from Negan's waistband, shooting Olivia. She didn't exactly mean to kill her but she was nearby and was still somewhat bitter that she didn't serve her lemonade. The blonde took a glance at Negan and noticed a hole in the bat. She smiled at the thought of it being shot at until it was nothing but sawdust.

"Ohh! We had an agreement. Rick! Look, everybody, it's Rick. Ah, your people are making me lose my voice doin' all this yelling. Rick how about a "thank you"? I mean, look, I know we started this relationship with me beating the holy shit out of your friends, and because of that, we're never gonna sit around and braid each other's hair but how about a little credit? I just bent over backwards to show you how reasonable I am. Your kid -- he hid in one of my trucks and machine-gunned a bunch of my men down, and I brought him home, safe and sound, and I fed him spaghetti. Another one of your people -- well, he wanted me to kill you and put him in charge. I took him out for you. And another one, here -- she shot Lucille, trying to kill me just now, so I gave you one less mouth to feed. And by looking at her -- that mouth did some major damage. Now, personally I wouldn't have picked her to be the one to go, but kitty over here. I don't know -- didn't trust her. She's very possessive."

Rick looked over at the gun in hand and back at Amelie. He wanted to do it, he really did but if he killed the girl chances were everyone in Alexandria would die. "Your shit's waiting for you at the gate. Just go. Both of you."

Negan hummed in agreement. "Sure thing, Rick right after I find the guy or gal that made this bullet. Kitty?"

Just as Amelie was about ready to shoot, a voice called out. "It was me! It was me. It was only me."
Amelie snorted at the man. He had to be lying. "You're bluffing."

"It required one spent casing, one four-holed turret reloader, powder, one funnel for the powder."
Negan interupted Eugene, he really didn't want to get into all the details to bullet making. "Shut up. I believe you. Lucille, give me strength. I'm gonna be relieving you of your bullet maker, Rick -- that and whatever you left for me at the front gate. And however much you scavenged, it's not good enough, because you're still in a serious, serious hole after today. Let's move out!"

The survivors and Arat drag Eugene away.

"No! No, no! Please, just take me! No!"

"Rick, I ain't gonna lie -- your kitchen is a goddamn mess. I'll see you next time. Also, you need to wash your sheets. Kitty got a little wet. You know how it is man."

Amelie chews on her bubblegum stretching out.

"Rick it's nothing personal man. But my sparky almost died I cannot have that man. By the way, your daughter is just precious I hope I have one. Maybe I'll have one with Daryl, then we could all be a big dysfunctional family huh?"