3.8

"Daddy, look! Bang bang!"

Jack turned around and clutched his chest as he pretended to die as the little girl shot fake bullets out of her toy gun. He stumbled and proceeded to fall down. Behind him he could hear Amelie softly laugh.
"B.B, you shot me down honey. You got me real good."

As he stayed silent, his daughters smile slowly fell. She thought she really killed her father. Going up to him, she shook Jack as she tried to wake him up. "Daddy? Are you awake daddy?"

Jack slowly began to smile as B.B shook him, In the middle of shaking him, Jack gave his daughter a jump scare and tickled her. The two were joined by Amelie who had just now laid down on the floor with them. The family laughed together and they all looked genuinely happy.

"Hey

"Hey. Wake up."

The sound of Amelie's voice awoke Jack from his beautiful dream if he had to say so himself. The man looked up at Amelie with a glare. "What do want looney bird?" Jack did not want to wake up, he just wanted to go back to his afternoon nap. Amelie looked around the room and back at Jack.

     "Lets get outta here puddin'"

The two packed their bags in a hurry as they went down the stairs and into a secret corridor where no one would find. The corridor had a tunnel which would lead the two at least five miles ahead of the sanctuary. Amelie looked behind her as they found their way to the lowest level. Jack didn't want to be here any second longer so he carried her all the way to the end. A smile was plastered over his face the entire journey.

There was still daylight by the time the two had managed to escape the hideaway house. Amelie and Jack ran through the forest and landed themselves into the road. Gasping for breath, the woman turned to Jack. "We have to go to Jadis for ammo. She had it, I know she'll give it to us. It'll be quick and easy."

The lovers made their way to the junkyard where Jadis was, Amelie looked up and waved at the guard who kept watch. "Hey it's me!" The guard rolled his eyes and opened the gates for them. While the two walked inside, Amelie saw Jadis walking around with boots that were awfully too big for her. As the two walked closer to Jadis, Amelie hugged her and gave her a bog kiss on the cheek. "Hey Jads!"

Pulling back, the woman looked at Amelie and then looked at Jack. Snapping her fingers, and guards came and took Jack and Amelie away to a carrier that was dark and dirty inside. Amelie scrunched her face in disgust as she breathed. "Jadis, this isn't five star service honey! I thought we were friends!" Two other guards came in and stripped them of their clothing, leaving both Amelie and Jack naked and bound in the dark, smelly carrier. Though the carrier was dark, Rick could see who the second person behind Amelie was. Crawling towards them, Rick whispered at Jack.

"Hey, Jack. That you?" The man looked at Rick before nodding, "Yeah, it's me. I'm with Amelie." Rick glanced at Amelie who had been doing flips for the past few minutes. As she heard her name she stopped and looked at the man Jack had been talking to, getting closer she saw that it was Rick. Squealing she ran forward and tackled the man in a big hug before littering his face with kisses. "Rick am I ever so glad to see you buddy. You see I'm a good guy now. Even though I like being a bad guy I'm a changed person. I'm one of you guys."

Rick stared at Amelie's body for a moment, taking in every tattoo and scar. He stopped at the one on her pelvis, Lucky you, it read. Turning back to Jack he spoke. "We over ran the saviors compound, Daryl and the others are back at the community with food and supplies. We found bombs, homemade ones."

The two men turned to look at Amelie and she had a big smile on her face, "Yeah that was me, I pack a big punch in those bad boys huh?" Rick sighed and nodded. "If we get out of this, you think you can make more? Even teach others how to do it?"
The woman nodded and giggled. She was happy yo be a good person this time, she was always a villain but now she's a hero. "Yeah, I'll make some, but only if you promise I get to live where you guys live in Alexandria. I think I might like it." Ricks jaw clenched and he looked down at her feet. "I'll think about it. If I say no it's no, Jack doesn't have a say in it."

"Okay, but just so you know I'm a people's person. I know how to get around Ricky honey."

It was already night time, the only sounds that could be heard were crickets and the sounds of moans and grunts with the occasional bang on the metal. If they were gonna both die they were going to die doing what they loved the most. Having hot, steamy sex. Rick couldn't sleep without being awakened by Amelie's moans. After much hesitation, he turned to look at the couple only to be faced with a view of Amelie back and her going up and down at a rapid speed before she changed her position so she was now facing Rick. While she was still having sex she glanced at Rick and giggled as she made eye contact with him, the giggle soon turned into a loud moan as she gripped onto the back of Jack's neck as she had found her sweet release. Slowing their actions, Amelie turned to Jack and kissed him. The two played with each other before Jack fell asleep. A few moments later, Amelie looked at Rick and crawled to him, sitting in front of Rick on her knees.

"You enjoy your free show Rick? Cause' I think you did. I mean you looked at me for a while there. Don't worry though, I'm not gonna tell anyone that you're a peeping tom. Everyone likes me, I'm hot. I would've went longer but I think I would have worn out my Puddin'."