3.3

Just one hour after the battle, people were celebrating and eating peaches. Jack had been sitting on the steps of some random house for quite a while. He had been staring at his shoes thinking of elaborate ways to get his girl back. He snapped out of his thoughts as he felt someone sit beside him, turning to his left he was met with Rosita. He weakly smiled and turned back to his shoes. She sighed and handed him a green apple in which he gladly took and hungrily bit into it, juice ran down his chin and dribbled down onto his neck. Swallowing, he wiped his mouth and ran his tongue over his lips before facing the woman "What do you think is going to happen to my girl when they get to Negan's place?" The woman shrugged, "She'll probably die too. Someone would kill her."

Just the thought of her dying was enough to saddened him although he knew it was true.

Through the weeks he and the group worked the vehicles they would drive to the Saviors place. He only had one thing on mind Amelie. He didn't care what was going to happen to anything or anyone else, as long as he had her. Jack didn't speak to anyone in the group for the time being, he attended all the meeting that were held, the dinners and much more... he just didn't speak. When he did though, it would be a few short words or quick sentences. He would spend his time either going to the locations Dwight had written down or he would be working out, he barely slept bit when he did it would be for a short period of time. The man slept five hours a day and that was if he was forced to go to bed. Everyone noticed his sudden change in behavior right away, they may not have known the man very long but they knew something was bothering him.

It was supper time at the Grimes' residence. Everyone had a long day welding the cars and finding the places Dwight had told them about. Rick was speaking with Michonne and Jack had been helping Carl feed Judith. The small girl blew raspberries at the man and he faintly smiled at the girl, she reminded him of what his life would have been like, he could picture it already. Amelie, his wife would be setting the dishwasher on and his children would both be sitting at the table eating their lunch. Jack would come in after a good day at work and be with his family. He smiled to himself as he thought of it. He wanted that life, still does to this day. He didn't hear Carl calling his name until he felt him touch his shoulder, Jack turned around and raised a brow in confusion. "Daryl's outside. He said he needed to talk to you." The raven haired man nodded and walked out the dining room and out the door.

Jack nodded and sat on one of the rocking chairs, Daryl handed Jack the note that was stiffed in his pocket for the past two days. Looking up at the man he opened up the note and began to read it. AMELIE IS PREGNANT. SHE'S TWO THREE WEEKS. The man sighed and brought a hand to his face. How could this have happened? He knew that she wouldn't let him knock her up of she had already found out he was alive much less even have sex. But it was true, as there was an ultrasound photo of the egg. Daryl knew that it was no use to try and make the man feel any better. Jack put the photo and note inside his jacket and walked back inside, slamming the door shut.

Amelie had to live with the fact that she was going to have to have a baby with a man in which she did not love. She had already known before Began had began to find out. The woman had been hormonal and throwing up on random occasions. She didn't want this baby. She knew that she would not love this baby. She was going to have to get rid of it. So she did.

One evening when Negan and the rest of his men were gone she had dashed into the bathroom and took a bendable wire hanger with her. She filled the tub halfway and sat in it her legs spread and she took a deep breath. She grabbed the hanger and dipped it inside the water before slowly sliding it inside her. She helped out in pain before quickly covering her mouth. The further she slid the hanger into her, the more blood had begun to come out. Amelie quickly came out of the tub and dried her legs before bending the hanger back and putting it inside the closet. Quickly making her way back into her tub she discarded all clothing and laid them out of the floor before screaming out for help.

The two sat there in the doctors office Amelie had acted as of she were worried about the baby's well being as the doctor searched for the child. They saw nothing in the screen that indicated the slightest clue of a child. She let out a loud sob before crying and holding onto to Negan. It was an act but part of it was true, she had killed her unborn child and she was going to have to live with that dark secret for the rest of her life. When they made their way into their bedroom she noticed that the bathroom had been cleaned of blood and so had the little drops of blood on their carpet. That night the two did not sleep at all they had slept facing away from eachother. She couldn't stand to look at his face without thinking about what she did. She felt bad for him. She felt bad that she killed the only child that he will probably have. She took that away from him.

She just couldn't do it anymore. It was too hard for her.