Let's get on with it.

Your heartbeat filled your ears, combined with your heavy, shaky breaths. You wiped your nose, a line of blood smeared across your hand. You ignored it and continued running, not looking back.

The sun was setting, and the four losers, Bill, Stan, Eddie, and Richie, were planning on going to the sewers the next morning. Richie waved goodbye to his friends as he pedaled back to his house, darkness soon swallowing the town.

Richie was about 5 minutes away from home, his breathing getting heavier due to riding his bike for a long period of time. He heard a twig snap, skidding to a stop. He stared into the forest, squinting.

"What the fuck? Eddie, is that you?" He called out, but there wasn't answer. Through a sudden crashing of leaves, you bursted our through a small opening of trees, panting and shivering. You were only wearing a hospital gown, the cool air consuming you. Your feet felt like millions of little needles were stabbing them, and you stared Richie in the eyes.

Richie's eyes were widened, being twice their size because of his glasses. He got off his bike, hesitantly walking towards you. "Holy shit.. are you okay?"

You took a small step back, fear clouding your mind. He reached his arm out, gently squeezing your shoulder. You took small steps towards him, finding his touch soothing.

"Hop on, you can spend the night at my place." He offered, picking up his bike and getting on. He helped you on, and you wrapped your arms around his waist, sniffling. "Hey, you okay? Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

Once Richie got to his house, he snuck you in. He got some of his clothes for you to wear, offering them with a smile. You examined them, then reached for the bottom of the hospital gown, preparing to take it off, but Richie stopped you.

"No no no, let me leave first. Then you can have privacy." He said slowly, headed for the door, but you grabbed his arm, shaking your head. "No."

Your voice sent chills down his spine. He absolutely adored it. He blinked in confusion, walking back towards you. "Okay, how about I turn around then?" He then turned his back to you, and you changed into his clothes. He didn't peek. Shocking.

Once you tapped his shoulder, he turned around. Seeing you in his clothes made him happy, giving him a warm feeling inside. He smiled at you. "You look hot." He admitted.

He realized what he said, then mentally facepalmed. Luckily for him, you didn't know what that meant. You raised an eyebrow. "H-hot?"

"Yeah, it's like, someone who looks really pretty or attractive." He explained, and he could've sworn he saw your lips twitch, threatening to smile. "Okay, lets get you to bed, you look dead tired."

He gathered a bunch of blankets and pillows from around the house, using his chair and desk to make you a fort. He showed you, yelling a "Ta-daaa!" As he did so. For the first time ever, you laughed. You smiled.

He loved it.

He noticed something on your wrist, reaching out to grab it. You let him, proceeding to reach your hand out. He studied the tattoo, It reading '007' in blue, faded font. He looked up at you.

"Is 'Seven' your name?" He asked, and you nodded, thankful he understood. He grinned. "That's cool. I'm Richie, Richie Tozier. I'm your local girlfriend stealer." He said and playfully winked at you. You tilted your head in confusion.

"Girlfriend stealer?" You asked, repeating his words. He chuckled. "A girlfriend is someone you date. Someone that you love. You love being with them, everything about them. A stealer is like a thief, they take stuff from you." He explained. The word 'thief reminded you of papa.

"So you steal love?" You asked, and his face distorted in confusion, him clearly thinking about it. "I mean, in a way, I guess. But I don't actually steal people's girlfriends, I only steal their virginity."

"V-virginity?" You asked, and his mouth dropped open. Dear god, you were so pure. "Virginity is basically your pureness. So if you haven't had any sexual intercourse, you're a virgin. If you have had sexual intercourse, then you aren't a virgin." He explained somewhat poorly, but you understood.

"I understand. Where does your virginity go once it's gone?" You asked, and he burst out laughing. You stood still, genuinely confused. "It's not an animate object, it's just a word. You just don't have the title 'virgin' anymore."

"Oh, Alright." You somewhat chuckled at your own cluelessness. But, you couldn't help but smile whenever Richie could. He made you feel good, you just couldn't explain why.

"Sev, we have to go to sleep, it's late. Goodnight!" He cheered, turning his lamp off. You jumped at the sudden darkness, bringing your knees up to your chest. You weren't as scared as you normally were, now that Richie was with you.

What is this feeling?

Word Count; 1,047
A/N; HEY OKAY SO IM DOING A SORT OF STRANGER THINGS AND IT MASHUP, BUT THERE ISNT A DEMOGORGON JUST PENNYWISE. THAT IS, UNTIL NEXT TIME ;)).
I WILL BE DOING A SEQUEL TO IT, BUT WHEN IT 2 COMES OUT. IN THE MEANTIME, I'LL BE WRITING THIS. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS BC I RLY DO :))