But... worst news came in.

"Another heart attack can be the end "
The doctor honestly said

" You're my son, I know you won't give up on her." his dad said " And I am pretty sure she won't too.....Have faith ."

Jungkook took a deep breath " Just when.........Just when I thought my life start to have a meaning....." he painfully smiled and looked down " I......I somehow imagined the future ......With her ......I wanted to " His father listened to him carefully, the older man felt proud yet sad for his Son but all he could do was to stay with him now though he was surprised at the obvious love Jungkook has for you, in that short time ....... you became his world and that was showing in his eyes " Why did you approve the wedding tho ? " Jungkook suddenly asked " I mean ..... I am sure you wanted me to marry one of your friend's daughters or something like Mom want .... but.... you totally agreed with me marrying Y/N. .. why ? Because it was just a 2 years contract? "

The father smiled and looked away " Will you believe if I told you that I already knew this marriage won't be for 2 years anymore? "

" Huh? "

" Honestly I wasn't so sure with it since your mom was the one who picked Y/N sshi for you. First I thought you were trying to make her mad by choosing Y/N when I knew her condition. " he said " I have always wanted you to find love.... choose the person you want to spend your life with, be happy and start a beautiful family...... I was going to stop the wedding but.....when I met her and saw how you looked at her I knew she won't be just another girl for you ." He laughed " You were looking at her as if she was the purest thing in the world .... right ?"

Jungkook was a bit surprised of what his father was saying, he actually don't remember a time he sat and gave this kinda conversation with him.

Only work.

But now.... Something changed, everything changed actually.

Jungkook was about to speak but his phone start ringing.

" I...I need to take this ." He said and stood up walking steps away

" Hello !" Jungkook answered

" I need your help " Taehyung said from the other side of the line.

***********

" So he....." Jungkook sighed when Taehyung told him what happened.

" We found his body today morning when we tracked the car that was next to your house that time, The doctor set the death time to yesterday which is technically the time you read the letter.... " Taehyung said

" what do you mean ?"

" what I mean is, Y/N's father is dead because someone knew you read the letter and who else know you even met him except me, you and Mark ?" He added

Jungkook's eyes widened when the only person who came to his mind was none other than Doctor Lee

" No....that's impossible " Jungkook shook his head denying that every makes sense now, He was surprised knowing that the maid died, Jungkook told him everything and many small details that are popping up on his head now.

" Why nothing happened to him before ? Obviously because they know he met you " Taehyung said " what I think is that there is something happened years ago that Y/N might know and obviously they don't want that to happen. ..Jungkook -ah I need your help, We need to get him, at least for questions. ."

" Wh-What can I do ?" Jungkook said, thought he still finds it hard to believe that the doctor he knew from years and he trusted him to help you can do things like that but he was hopeless, if anything he could do can stop this he will, and if Taehyung says so then .. He must