***********

" Baby ?" Jungkook held your hand and kissed it " Till when you want to sleep ? "

Jungkook kept looking at your peaceful sleeping face, he couldn't help but to stare, he missed you, missed everything about you from the cute smile to the pure yet painful tear, his lips formed into a slight smile as his fingers kept caressing yours.

Only if you hold him back ....

Only if you smile at him, yell at him even if you needed to beat him up .... He was ready to do anything you ask possible or impossible. .just if you wake up.

The silent peace in his ears was now bothered with an unwanted sound and a scary red numbers shown in the heart monitors.
Jungkook stood up , frozen as he looked at the line that were green just few second ago...

It was ...Red.

Just then, Doctors and nurses rushed into the room, some were just trying to push Jungkook away from you but the man refused to let go of your hand.

" Sir..Please. ." The nurse kept on holding him

" Wh- What. ...... No......" he shook his head " NO...LET GO OF ME ."

" Sir...."

" No.....N-"

" IF YOU WANT HER TO DIE THEN STAY ." THE doctor yelled at him and that was the time Jungkook stepped back.

**************

( meanwhile somewhere )

" What kinda human being is she ?" The man who called himself the boss sighed as he looked from the window " Either she is so lucky or we are very not "

" Can should we do now Sir ? We still don't know what that Good For Nothing man wrote in the letter Joen Jungkook has " the other man said

" Let's wait..." The boss looked back to his follow " I heard her condition isn't very well, maybe this time we get lucky .... "

" Only if those stupid men you sent didn't misrecognised the maid as her " the man sipped his coffee " we could have been at ease no."

" If you weren't a familiar face to them I would have sent you but I had no choice " The boss sat in the sofa " But now... If she survived this , you'll be our only hope, I am pretty sure Jeon Jungkook will have extra security for her after this especially that that friend of his is start to suspect things.......We need to get rid of her before she remembers anything from that night, we could all be exposed and everything will go down. "

" Don't worry about this part, I knew that the woman you sent to jail in order to kill her isn't a normal murder. .." the man laughed " Tho I am surprised she didn't make sure the girl was dead but I am positive that it was scary for Y/N..... and ...Knowing her, she will probably never talk again nor remember. ....well that if she survived. "

**************

Jungkook was in a mess and your mom crying next to him didn't help, his eyes were wide open but no tears came out.

Why he feels so hopeless ?

Why he can't just use his money to solve things like he used to do ?

Why he could easily die if you asked him to ?

Why .....

Too many questions inside his head were interrupted with the voice of his father patting on his shoulder " She's fine now.... "

Jungkook looked at the man who was smiling at him and nodded.

You had a heart attack and your heart stopped for sometime , the doctors managed to get back beating but the sad truth is nothing changed, you were still unconscious....