"Where is it, anyway?" I asked.

Everybody was silent, so I looked to Adam for the answer.

I gasped. "What?! No! Stop the car! No, I'm not going! No no no no no." I yelped, turning around to shoot daggars at Luke. "Amber! Really?! You had to drag me along to a party at Amber's house?!"

He smiled at me. "I'm glad that you're so understanding." He said sweetly.

"Luke Wilson you better sleep with one eye open for the rest of your life." I growled.

"You won't even have to talk to her, she'll probably upstairs with some guy by the time we get there." He said, rolling his eyes.

"That's not the point." I huffed.

When we finally parked out front of the house, I realized that it wasn't much bigger than mine, which was surprising. I was expecting a mansion. You know, the popular girl always has a mansion, doesn't she?

Anyway, I trudged my way up to the door with my hand in Adam's and Luke by my side. The music was thundering from inside the house and the drunk high schoolers were spilling out into the yard.

"If anything goes wrong tonight, you're dead. I hope you know that." I said through clenched teeth to Luke.

"Well, considering nothing is going to go wrong, I think I'll stay alive, thank you." He chirped.

"You know, scratch that. You're dead either way." I chirped back.

We walked into the house and the music just got louder and the people around us were practically having sex in the living room. There was barely any space to move, let alone breathe, and I swear the tempature rose twenty degrees. I could see that in the dining room, they were having a nice game of strip go fish. I guess it's like strip poker for the stupid.

This is stupid. A waste of time. The only thing I'm getting out of this is a huge ass headache.

I looked up to scowl at Luke but he was already gone. I was left with Adam staring down at me, waiting for my reaction.

"You go have fun with Luke and Jack. I'll just... look around." I said, trying to be convincing.

He just smirked. "And by look around you mean turn on your heals and leave? No way."

I let out a huff, it didn't work, and rested my head on his shoulder, letting him lead me through the crowd.

"Where are we going?" I yelled over the music to him.

He smirked. "Upstairs."

"What?!" I shrieked, coming to a halt and ripping my hand from his grip.

He chuckled and took a step closer to me, whispering into my ear. "I was kidding, we're going to the kitchen."

I slapped his shoulder and took his hand in mine again as we went towards the kitchen. "That wasn't funny!"

He smiled and kissed my cheek, releasing the butterflies into my tummy. "It was kind of funny."

I huffed as we walked into the kitchen of Amber's house. Gross.

"What do you want to drink?" Adam asked me, opening one of the two huge coolers that were on the side of the wall.

I shrugged. "Anything not alcoholic." I said.

He chuckled and handed me a Coke and got himself a beer. "Where do you want to go?" He yelled over the music.

"Home." I said firmly.

He took my hand and led me back through the crowd back towards the door. I would think that he was actually going to take me home if he didn't have that rediculous grin on his face.