Chapter 60

Chapter 60

**

"So you remember my name?" Will asked, cautiously.

"I remember your name." I said for the hundredth time. He has been going on about it for hours. I think I made a mistake by telling him that I remember in the middle of the night because ever since then he hasn't stopped bugging me about the question of if I remember, what I remember, who I remember? It's annoying me now, but I let him have the satisfaction. "If you ask me one more time, Will. I'll try and forget everything."

He gave me a sheepish smile, his cheeks turning pink. "Sorry. I just want to make sure you remember."

"You didn't tell the others yet?" I questioned, eyeing that phone he has been using for quite a while now.

"I actually did," he said, clearly distracted. "And they are on their way here."

"Now?" I looked at him in disbelief. It's not even 7 yet.

"Uh huh." He said, furiously typing on his phone.

"Whom are you talking to so much?"

"Yeah. I am." He said, not even looking up and not even making sense.

I raised an eyebrow at his answer. He clearly is distracted. The fact, who is distracting him so much, is more important. So I did what a younger annoying sister does, I snatched the phone from his hands and ran to the bathroom with Will behind me.

"Gwen, give me the phone!" He yelled as he banged the bathroom door.

I sat on the counter top and scrolled through his messages. Surprisingly, it was Sophia. I shouldn't be surprised, but seeing that my brother usually doesn't text anyone, is a surprise to me.

Thinking about it, I just realised that I don't know what happened this past month and half when I was in coma. I mean, sure I didn't care about it when I woke up because I didn't remember, but now that I have, I want to know what happened. But before that I just have to tease my little big brother out there.

"Sophia!" I said loudly. "And here I thought you'll be texting the doctor about me."

"Gwen, shut up and give me back my phone. Or else," he threatened.

"Or else what, Will," I challenged. "Are you forgetting who has the phone? Because I could clearly help you. Remember, as I message few little words to Sophia." I smirked.

"Gwen, I swear to god. Come out now." He ordered, banging the door. I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore him as I read the message. I know it's rude to interrupt someone's privacy, but come on, I never had privacy when it comes to my brothers then why should they. "Gwen!"

I sighed and decided to end his misery and hand him his phone. But not before taking few screenshots of the messages and sending it to Ethan since he is the only one who'll help me tease Will, others are scared of him. After completing my task, I opened the door and threw the phone at Will, who gave me a stink eye.

"The devil is awake." He muttered. I smirked and shrugged as he glared at me. He looked through his phone and I saw his eyes widen. I mentally laughed at the evil idea. "You send the message to Ethan, him of all." He said in horror.

I wiggled my eyebrows and jumped on the bed, which I realised I shouldn't have done. The pain flared through my body and I let out a scream. My stomach felt as if it was on fire. I curled in a fatal position to try to stop the pain.

"Gwen!" Will came to my side in panic. "Are you crazy? Wait, I'll call the doctor." With that he ran out of the room.

I didn't think this through. I was just happy that I remember and I was so in teasing him that I forgot about the pain. And now the painkillers are waring off. As the pain began to increase, I started remembering the beating I took. The beating I took in front of Dad. Shit! It's horrible. The pain doesn't seem to stop and Will wasn't here. After a few seconds, I was feeling drowsy. Black spots invaded my vision before I passed out.