Chapter 53

Chapter 53

**

It was the day. It was time to go to Paris. Only few students were accompanying in this trip, including my friends, Ryan, his friends, and also Ashton. He has been quiet the whole time I made the announcement. It was like somebody switched off a button in him. He was acting weird. Whenever I asked him about it, he would say it's nothing and I shouldn't worry since I already have too much to work on. I reluctantly let it go.

My brothers were not happy about it, especially Will. He just stood there near the stairs as Ryan and I left. His jaws were clenched and his hands were in a fist. The shadow on his face was prominent. I didn't know what to do. I tried to approach him, but he walked away. I sighed, and left.

There was a tour guide. Uncle Ben also asked one of his friends in Paris, who is a teacher at one of the school there, to guide us through. We have to prepare a note about all the educational places we visit. We were flying to Paris so we were to reach early. I already had a hotel ready for us to settle in.

After our flight, we drove to the hotel. The rooms were allotted as per girls and boys in different rooms. No mix. We all know what happens when both sex are together. So strict instructions were given from Uncle Ben that there should be separate section for girls and boys. Four of our teachers from school joined us in this trip. Let's just say they were too excited for it, which will work perfectly well for me. It would be easy for me to sneak out.

"You could have let us stay together." Chris complained, pulling Amber to his side. "It's so unfair."

"Yeah. I have to leave Leslie." Alex was next in line to complain. Oh, did I forget to mention Leslie was coming with us too? Well, she was.

"You know how Dad is. It's no surprise, really." Leslie answered, kissing Alex's cheeks. Also that they are now together.

"No, I think in a way I'm glad there are different rooms. I don't want any image of my sister and my best friend going at it." Ryan shuddered in disgust.

I scoffed, hitting his arm. "Don't talk nonsense."

"I agree." Ashton smirked, sneaking his arms around my waist. He wiggled his eyebrows, causing Ryan to gag and me to hit him.

"Come on. Let's go. We have to get ready." I commanded.

The others were already allotted their rooms and only us, friends were in the lobby talking. The trip was for four days only. So I had four days to find Mr. Black from the address Eric gave me. Today being the first day. Since the flight wasn't that long, we decided to carry out our educational trip and a little roaming around for an hour or so. The teachers asked everyone to be ready in an hour so we could go and look at the Art gallery.

Amber, Leslie and I were sharing a room while Amy decided to share a room with Becca, Sean's girlfriend and one of the girls name Jessica. While for guys, we let them decide for themselves. But from what I have gathered, Ashton, Ryan and Lucas will be sharing one room while Chris, Alex and Tyler will be sharing the other. On this trip not only Ashton, but Tyler has been on the edge too. I guess I know why? He is about to meet his father. He looks so lost sometimes that it hurts me to see him like that. He didn't deserve what he is going through. None of us did.

Coming back to the rooms, it was beautiful. There were two separate beds, so one of us has to share. The bathroom was spacious and all glassy. There was a TV hung on the wall and a couch in front of it. All in all it was beautiful.

We decided to get ready one by one. First Leslie, next me and Amber after me. Since we were going to the Art gallery, our clothes were simple. I wore a long white sleeve top with black skinny jeans and paired it with my white vans. I brushed my hair and left it in loose waves. I didn't wear any make up, just applied my lip balm.