**

It seem like hours has passes when I woke up. My head was hurting a little along with my stomach, but the pain wasn't that strong. It was bearable. I blinked a couple of times before I looked around. I was lying on my hospital bed with wire attached to my arms. One thing that sends my heart into drive was the face of all my brothers and my parents staring at me. My heart leaped for a second before it calmed down. They were really creeping me out.

"Creepy."

They all scattered back, looking sheepish. Their checks turned pink from embarrassment. They looked at each other, talking without words. They had an uncertain look on their face. Will had a worried look on his face as he talked to Dad with his....facial expressions. I blinked at his face, trying to figure out what was he trying to do.

"I'm still here." I reminded them. Slowly, one by one they turned to me.

"Are you alright?" Blake asked, cautiously.

"I'm fine, Blake." I answered and smiled as his face lit up.

"You remember me." He whispered.

"No. You introduced yourself to me," I teased. His face fell and he looked away. All of a sudden, I felt guilty. I can't tease them. They've been through a lot because of me. My eyes watered as I thought about how much I must have hurt them. "I'm sorry."

He looked at me with a frown. "What?"

"I remember you, Blake. I was teasing you." I burst into tears with that. "But I'm hurting you at the same time. I've hurt all of you so much."

"No, Gwen." Nate said, rushing towards me. "Don't think like that. It's our fault we couldn't protect you. Do not for a second think it's your fault, okay?" He ordered, softly as few tears left his eyes. By now I was sobbing. I wrapped my arms around him to hug him.

"Shh! It's okay." He said, running his hands up and down my back to calm me down. I took a few deep breath before pulling away.

"You guys are not mad at me?" I asked, softly.

"Of course not." Max said, shaking his head.

"By the way, nice job with the screenshot." Ethan said, laughing. I grinned at him as we laughed at Will, who was pouting.

"Gwen." I turned towards the person who called me. My smile fell as my eyes watered again.

"Dad." I whispered. I bit my lips and looked away. He saw me in that state. I had a gun pointed at him. I could have hurt him.

"I told you to shoot me." Silence followed after that.

"And I told you I couldn't do that."

"But look what happened because of that!" He shouted. I jumped at his sudden outburst. "You are in a bloody hospital. You died on me. You forgot me. You didn't remember anyone. It hurts to see you like this. It hurts to see my only daughter in a hospital bed fighting for life. It was pure torture to not hear you laugh, shout at your brothers, demand something from me, whine, smile, hear your voice. How could you possibly be so selfish!?" With that he left the room, banging the door behind him.

My breathing ragged as I cried. I cried hard. I was selfish, but I didn't want to hurt him. I felt arms around me, pulling me in a hug. "Mom, I didn't mean too." I cried.

"Shh! I know, baby girl. He's just scared to lose you. You know he loves you, right?" She said, kissing my forehead. I nodded, sniffing. "It's all going to be okay." She said, hugging me tightly.

"I love you, Mom. I couldn't hurt Dad that day. You needed him." I said, as I pulled away.

"I know. But I also need you, Gwen. I need my whole family. Don't try to pull a stunt like this again okay? Your father saw everything. He couldn't sleep for days. He blames himself. He saw Mr. Black hurting you. It did a number on him. Not only him, but everyone. You're important to so many people, Gwen." Mom explained, wiping my tears. She kissed both my cheeks and smiled at me. "I'm glad my Supergirl is okay. I'll see your Dad, okay?"