Don't You, Santos?

Start from the beginning

He cocked this head at a side studying the knife. He then handed it to one of the man beside him.

His eyes shifted to Ken. Ken was spilling fire. I knew he was furious and if he had gun in his hands right now, he would most definitely have killed five of them without any second thought.

I glanced back at the man.

He nodded at the previous one and he slowly stepped forward.

"Let us do our work Argyl. He will just check if you are carrying any other weapon and then we will leave." He said.

"The hell yo-" Ken started in an angry tone but the voice was cut by the sound of the door slamming opened.

"Touch her, and I will chop your hands off."I heard the familiar cold and commanding voice. Everyone's attention was drawn at him as he stood near the door with Douglas. I saw the man's eyes turning cold and emotionless. His face growing impassive. Ken relaxed beside me and the other men, except the one with long hair, bowed down their heads. I smirked.

I closed my eyes as I heard the foot steps approaching. Sighing, I relaxed my nerves.

He is here bitches.

I knew as he was there, nothing was gonna go wrong.

"Rey!" I heard the man's voice and I didn't fail to spot the venom dripping from his voice.

Damion didn't say anything. I opened my eyes to see him wearing a crisp white dress shirt with dark blue suit jacket and pants, looking at the man with a rock face. His eyes burning. Hands balled into fists. But his face looked calm.

"Let us do our work." The man said.

"Touch her, and I will chop your hands off." Damion again stated in a composed tone. As if it was the most normal thing to do.

"You are going against the rules Damion." He stated. his voice growing inpatient.

"To hell with your rules Santos, if you or any of your men, lay a single finger on her, I won't think twice before cutting your fingers. I might as well cut your throats." Damion stated.

The word I caught was Santos.

Santos.

This man, he was Erik Santos.

My eyes snapped at him again. This time, taking him in with whole new point of view. I knew he wasn't the one to be trusted. But I didn't think he could be Erik.

Erik clenched his fists glaring at Damion. Douglas just stood there with passive expressions and lips pressed in a thin line.

"What if she is carrying a weapon? We need to check her Rey." The man with long hair and lip piercing said.

Damion passed him an icy glare.

"We check every fighter here." Erik stated through greeted teeth.

Damion's face was passive. Void of any emotions. So calm and composed. The Rey in him, out on show.

"We don't care what you do Santos. You aren't touching her." Ken snapped his hand tightened around his knife.

Douglas looked at him silently conversing and Ken's fingers loosened around the knife. Damion nodded too.

"You have this weird habit of touching what's not your Santos, don't you?" Damion asked in a cold voice. His eyes so empty that it sent chills down my spine.

His voice dripped from sarcasm as well as threat. A challenge to disobey him. To take a step against his words.

Erik's jaw tightened and he glared at Damion, his eyes spilling fire. Damion's showed no trace of emotion, while his were raged.

"What if she ha-" The man with long hair started again but Damion cut him off.

"Jeremiah, she doesn't have anything except for this knife which one of your man is holding." Damion said in dismissive tone.

Damion's eyes moved towards the man and again to Erik.

"You and your men should stop laying your eyes and fingers on what's mine." He said in a cold voice referring to the knife. His words were not only about the knife. I didn't get the meaning behind his words but I knew he was provoking him.. To take one wrong step. To go against him. To say a single word to him.

Erik passed Damion one last glare and nodded at the man who gave back my knife.

"Can we check Ken, or you have problem with that as well?" Erik asked almost smirking.

Damion started at him for a moment and then gave him a curt nod. Erik nodded at his men and they checked if Ken had any other weapon except for the knife.

Our blades were of the standard sizes decided by the ring so he couldn't take any objection on it.

I glanced at Damion who had his eyes set on me. His blue eyes stared at me with such an intensity that it made my heart got wild in my chest. He didn't say a word. Neither did I. He just stared.

"All good." One of Erik's men said and I looked at him. He averted his eyes from me and nodded at the man. His men give us back our knives.

"See you out in the Ring." Erik said and without giving Damion a glance, he walked out his men following him. But they did bow their heads down mumbling, "Rey" which caused Erik to glance back at Damion and the expressions on his face were enough for me to smirk at him.

Erik and his men closed the door behind them. 

Hey guys!

Here you go with another chapter. 

I personally loved his attitude in this one. He should stop being so hot.

*Melts*

 You excited?

I definitely am!

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32Quincey♥️