New pack

Nancy's p.o.v

THUMP

"Did Celeste fall off the bed?,"I ask Xander while taking a bite of my toast buttered with nutella.

"Probably, I'll go and check. "he says chuckling while getting up from his seat and walking towards Celeste's temporary room.

'Christie, do you think we'll find our mate?'I ask the annoying but smart wolf in my
head.

'Of course!Every wolf has a mate!!He's out there waiting for us!'she enthusiasticaly shouted.

'OK,quiet down.Its only us in here and I am not giving myself a headache. I mean...'Dammit I screwed up!!Uhhhhh..'I mean,I love you and could you please quiet down my lovely wolf.'

'Yeah, okay.Whatever you say.'She replies sarcastically.

'Look there's more nutella toast!!Lets dig in! I yell at Christine.

'Food!!!'she happily yells. I'm so glad that we both are so easily distracted. Thank you Celeste's mom.

Waking up from my thoughts,I see Xander returning. "Did she put up a fight to get up from the ground?"I question him, already knowing her tactics.

"What?No?"he answers curiously.

"Let me refrase that,what did you tell her before she said anything?"I say while picking up my plate and cleaning it.

"Oh,I told her there's breakfast and to pack things up. "he answers,putting a couple of pieces of Bacon,some egg,and last but not least it,one of my favorite foods in the world,nutella toast on a plate.

"No wonder,she heard you say breakfast and packing in the same sentence. "I tell him. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't understand,because he's giving me that weird eyebrow thing.

"I get food,.....but packing?"he says with that weird eyebrow still on his face.

"If you don't know,which I'm pretty sure you don't, she loves to pre-organize everything. She plans things beforehand but at the same time she's messy.I don't know how she does it."I tell him so he can get that stupid expression off his face.

"Noted,thanks Nancy."He says.

"And there she is! The falling girl herself, hoe-bitch Celeste!!!!"I yell when I see Celeste coming down the hall to come get some food.Smirking I also say,"Have a nice make out with the floor?"

Celeste's p.o.v.

"Have a nice make out with the floor?"

I look strait at Nancy,motion my hand for her to come to me and say, "Nancy"

"Yes,falling girl?"she replies as she gets up from her seat and moves near me

"It was the worst makeout session ever!Ve didn't respond to me!!! I thought we had something special floor!!I need to eat my problems away,pass me a plate."I say to Nancy completely forgetting that Xander was in the room.

"What problems, sweetheart? Don't tell me you're on your period.I'm not buying you tampons. "Xander says as he passes me the plate full of food.