No more lies

Celeste p.o.v.

"Celeste, we both know that you... ..are different. "

"Yes,I knew that.But what about it?"

"Celeste,you're not human nor wolf nor any other creature in the universe. You're a goddess yourself."

¿QUE?
(For those who don't know or understand Spanish it means: 'what?)

"I know but that's not even the beginning of it.You have powers like me but even more powerful than mine."

"What!?How!?!"

"I can't tell you that,yet.Sorry.But I'll tell you that when you meet your mate, tell him the truth he will understand. Sure he may get mad, but he is the one made for you and only you."

"So,did you choose my mate? "

"No,I didn't. When you we're born,you naturally already had a mate.Without me choosing."

"Again....HOW?!!?"

"You have to find out for yourself ,I can't say more. But I wish you the best of luck to what will happen. "

"No!Mom don't leave me alone again! "

"That reminds me,I should make you go to sleep and pretend that this is a dream. "

But before I could react,I then again fainted with a pain in my side. Why do you have to do this every time mom?

A FEW HOURS LATER

SON OF BITCH!Why is there blood?As I get up,I realized it was my blood.I fell on a piece of glass that had belonged to a broken bottle.

That must have been the pain I felt before I fainted.

"Mine,"Someone just growled that out.As I sniff the air I also realized that 1)I have been here for hours 2)that my mate has
found me.

"Mine "he said again appearing in front of me.
"What is your name?"

"C-Celeste, and you?"

"Xander."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chu!Sorry I couldn't update sooner and the chapter is pretty short. BUT I will the next one long I promise.Remember NOT EDITED.Have a nice day or night and thanks again for the support. Love ya guys.

        Animecrazed21