My time?

Celeste p.o.v.

I WANT FOOD!!!!
AND THERE'S NO GODDAMM FOOD!!!
FUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!

'Can you please shut the fuck up!I'm trying to heal our body '

'But I want food!'

'Then go and eat what they have!!!Stop being a little bitch baby,get your ass up, and get yourself the fucking food!!!!If you're actually hungry ,eat the food you get even if it's a piece of shit.'

'Why are you so rude?!.............Neo?
Did you fucking block me?!?!!That bitch.'

She blocked me,my own wolf blocked me..........I forgot she could do that.Should I stop being a baby?Should I poison myself with that crap?
Nah,I don't want to die, today..... or anytime soon.

Returning my attention to the bullshit real world,my mate Xander just came in with a bag!!!! It smells like a bunch of donuts!!!Yup,He's the right one for me.

Xander's p.o.v.

I took notice that  Celeste did not eat anything, yesterday.So I brought a bag-

'full of delicious donuts.Can I have one,never mind that GIVE ME THE DOUGHNUTS!!,'he commanded.

'No!Its for our mate!!!Not our bottomless stomach!!! '

Returning to the hospital and into Celeste's room.God she's perfect, just saying her name makes me excited. However ,returning to her room ,I found her watching Dora the Explorer.
I take that comment back ,turns out my mate is a fucking weirdo.

'But she's our weirdo, No one else's ,'he growled out.

She finally got out of watching Tv and smiled at me.She, also, smelled the air and turned to the bag.

"Are those donuts? "she asked excitedly.

"Yup,"I said while chuckling. "I figured you would be hungry.Especially since the food here is shit."

"I know, like hospital go get McDonalds or something. The food is rotten and patients who are dying want good food,not this crap."

"Do you want the donuts?You've been eying them for the past minute."I asked.

"Thank God! You noticed, I'm starving!!"

Chuckling, I walk towards her and hand her the  fresh donuts.She hungrily opens the bag and stuffs one in her mouth.

"Hmmmmmm"she says while eating that donut. She, then, looks up at me and says, "SHIT ,I'm sorry.Do you want one.?"

Back to Celeste's p.o.v.

"No,"he says, but on cue his stomach starts to growl.And he turns beet red.

While laughing I say,"Are you sure.Your stomach says otherwise."

"Don't laugh at me!!"he yelled. "And to answer your question I am hungry so if you would pass me my donuts."

"Hey!!You said you bought these for me!!So they're my donuts NOT yours."I growled out.

"No,you see you belong to me and since those donuts are 'yours' then they're mine."He horribly explained.

"What?"I asked. "I have no idea what you just said,but if you just wanted a damn donut just say so,"I said while giving him a donut. And a chocolate donut, my favorite kind,because I'm nice.

'Yeah right, you hate chocolate donuts'

'Shut up!!He doesn't know that!!'

'No, I wil-'

Blocking her out in my head,she never got to finish her annoying sentence.Ha!!What she gets!Now back to watching Nancy's favorite show!!!DORA THE DEPORTED!!!! AND EATING DONUTS WITH MY NEW FOUND MATE!!!

Sadly, it didn't last. A bitch nurse came in and said,"Sorry,sir but you need to exit the room for her medication. "while eying my mate!!!

And the worst part is that all she did was check if I was supposedly 'comfortable'.She even asked ,with the tone of a bitch,"Any thing you need.?"

"Actually yes,Will you stop eying my boyfriend and bring a better nurse to help me,"I asked innocently.

She glared at me and walked away. Ha! What she gets for being herself!!

(Sorry but I'm doing a time skip.This  is getting boring. To when she's out of the crappy hospital!!!!)

Still in Celeste p.o.v.

Freedom!!!!!!!Sweet freedom!Fresh air!!Most nice people, not bitches or whores!!!!!I yelled inside of my head.

'Shut the fuck up!I'm tired!!'

' But we were in the hospital for 2 days!!!You had plenty of time to rest.'

'No I didn't, I had to heal us.Just because we're the legendary white wolf doesn't mean we can't die.!'

'But mom said,we are almost invulnerable. '

'Yeah ,but yesterday she took a bit of our powers. '

'Why!?'

'I guess she wanted to hide our scent or another stupid reason '

'Yup,you're right Neoma, but for a smart reason.Why would I take away your powers for my pleasure to watch you suffer!?'she questioned us.

'Mom, have you met yourself?'I said to her.

'Celeste!!!How could you?!To your own mom!!!'she yelled in my head.Which was starting to give me a headache.

'Sorry,but bye mom!!!I have to go!!Love you!'

'CELESTE don't you dare bloc-'

I blocked her off and ran towarD's the closest building fearing the skies might send thunder to me ,for blocking out mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chu!!I finally posted after three long boring days!!!!So sorry for not updating,I didn't know what to do or how to word this chapter.Either way, there's a picture of Nancy that my friend,Bloodmist49,drew!!!Isn't it amazing!!!
And always remember NOT EDITED!!!

Love you guys,
                  ~animecrazed21