Mate?

Xander p.o.v

(back where was sprinting off to find her.)

'I swear if she's hurt and you don't make it on time. I will hurt you so much that the moon goddess will come down and beg me to stop.' he complained.

'WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!! If you haven't noticed we're actually in wolf form and you are in control!'

'Don't complain ,bitch'

'THEN WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING FOR THE PAST FUCKING HOUR!!!??'

'Ohhhh...Look it's the forest!Our mate is in there!

'Bitch!Don't get off -topic!You know what,I'll deal with you later.I smell a rogue.'

Searching around ,I found a lake with pretty stones surrounding it.Smelling it,it had my mates heavenly aroma and the rogue's scent.SHIT!!!!!What if she gets hurt!!!I better find her soon!!!

'Her scent is getting stronger!'

'Nooooo.'I say sarcastically to my wolf who just said the obvious.

Looking around more,I found her. Lying there in the forest with blood?Is she bleeding?

'There's the lake.Rip a piece of your shirt and dip it in the water.Help her.'

'I'm not leaving her!'I growled at him. 

'She's waking up!!!'

I immediately jumped in the bushes, watch her get up, and murmur something to herself. She ,then,notices that there is a piece of glass in her side and tries to cover it.

"Mine."My stupid wolf came out!!!Samael you bastard!

Her eyes widened as she turned toward me.

Then the bastard continued going toward her and said,
"Mine."
And
"Whats your name?"

"C-Celeste, and you?"

"Xander"

Samael you are the worst wolf in werewolf history!!Turning back to my actions and my thinking.

"Celeste,you're hurt!You new to lie down and need to calm down."

"Its only been about 5 minutes and you're already worried about me?And calm down I just need stitches. Take me to the nearest hospital, please. "

"Right!"Picking her up bridal style.

"Hey!What are you doing?!I can walk you know!"

"No can do, Mate. You're injured and you just said you need to go to the hospital. So you are not walking that much,I'm going to carry you.Get used to it."

"You're being over dramatic, I'll be fine.I've been a worst situation."

I raised my eyebrows at her and was going to ask but she started crying about her side.
Rushing to the hospital Celeste, my beautiful and gorgeous mate,fainted.My wolf felt sad. I have her for at least 15minutes and she's already hurt.I'm such a horrible mate. How can I be a better mate?

Thinking aside,My main priority is to get her to the hospital and never leave her side until she is healed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHU!Update like I said!Hope you enjoy the chapter in XANDER'S P.O.V!!!!Remember NOT EDITED!! Have a lovely night/day.

And Thank you so much for 1k reads!! It means a lot to me.Comment down questions if you have any about me or the story and I'll answer them in an update or something.
      .                     Your grateful shitty author,
                                                        ~Animecrazed21