How to explain?

Nancy's p.o.v

'Where the hell is she?It has been 2 fucking days!!!!!!'

'Calm down, nows not the time to get angry.'Christine said trying to calm me down,which wasn't fucking working!!!

'How can I calm the fuck down!!!!!My best friend is out there,in Florida, alone!!!!AND TO MAKE THINGS FUCKING WORSE SHE SAID SHE'LL CALL AFTER 1 OR 2 HOURS!!!!!!'

'I know you're upset i understand, but you need to relax.Try to call her ,and ask if she's doing okay.'she said in a calming tone.

'I can't call her!!!She said she'll call me when she's ready!!!I'm not breaking that promise!'

'For fucks sake!!Which side are you on? If you're worried ,call her and if not,then don't complain. Alright,now let me sleep.'

Just call her right. I don't want to pressure her but I need to know what's going on.I'm worried,I hope she'll forgive me if I make her angry.
Picking up the phone ,clicking the phone number, then finally saying , "Hey are you okay?"

Celeste p.o.v

" hey are you okay?"

"Nancy? Is that you?!" I said surprised. I totally forgot to call her in the hospital. Whelp it's going to be a pain in the ass to explain that .

Mom please be on my side for this situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,sorry about not posting for a couple of days.You know how life can be.Either way here's a very short chapter, sorry again didn't have much time, plus I have school tomorrow.
And don't forget about the project to do on the president!!!! Stupid fucking social studies class.

Remember NOT EDITED and have a great day/night. Love you guys.
        ~animecrazed21