tooru;

special for Oikawa's birthday!

[OIKAWA]

Today's the day!

It's my birthday and I want to go on a date with Iwa-chan somewhere special. We can go to an amusement park or a fancy restaurant to celebrate my birthday. I want it to be with him, because it's special when you spend the day with your loved one.

I took my phone and called up Iwa-chan.

"Iwa-chan!" I squealed on the phone.

"What?"

"Are you free today? There's something special today!"

"Really? What is it?"

"You don't remember?"

"No. Is there something I'm supposed to remember?"

"... Nah. You go on ahead and forget what I said Iwa-chan. Bye!"

"Wait--!"

I hung up. I'm absolutely crushed but I don't want him to think that it's because of him. Now I'm completely devastated and broken. Ah, this is the worst birthday ever. As I was wallowing in my own tears and pain, my phone suddenly buzzed. I checked to see who it was and it was Matsukawa.

"Oikawa-san, let's hang out at OO park!" He said and I sighed. I might as well get out and hang out with them. "Sure." I agreed. "Hold on, wear something formal." He said and I squinted my eyes. "Formal...? Are you treating us to some kind of buffet?" I asked and he laughed. "That would be Hanamakki's job. Just do it!" He said and hung up. I'm getting a little suspicious with these people. Nevertheless, I still suit up and went out.

I arrived at the park and I saw Matsukawa and Hanamakki flirting with each other, they were also both in suits. "Hey! What's up?" I called them both. "Oikawa!" They gestured me to come over and I went ahead. "Wait over here. You can come in when I text you." Matsukawa said and went inside the rental place at OO park. They hold events inside sometimes. I wonder what they're up to. I get a buzz on my phone and it's a go signal from Mastukawa. I took a deep breath and opened the door. The lights were off and suddenly, I hear a loud thud.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

The lights went on and everyone from the volleyball team was there. There were confettis thrown from everywhere and all of them were clapping and laughing about how shocked I was. "What the hell?" I shouted. "Hold on, hold on! Don't you wanna blow your cake?" Hanamakki asked and suddenly from the stairs, Iwa-chan in white was coming down, holding the cake in his arms while leading the song of 'Happy Birthday'. I was mesmerized by how beautiful he looked in white. Suddenly, it's like this day is our wedding day. I gulped and smiled.

He walked towards me and he smiled. "I thought you forgot." I told him, tears welling up in my eyes. "How could I forget the birthday of my most special person?" He said, chuckling. "I love you. Now make a wish." He said and I closed my eyes.

I wish I could be with Iwa-chan forever.

I opened my eyes and blew the candles. Everybody cheered and we proceeded with eating. I hugged Iwa-chan tightly and kissed him on the cheek. "You look pretty in white." I whispered in his ear. He smacked me and laughed. "You will too." He said and I blushed.

Ah, how beautiful it is to be in love.

-------
Happy birthday, Oikawa Tooru!