Jungkook was beginning to worry now as well but he didn't show it. He wouldn't let anyone, especially his Taehyung, know that he's scared. He should be strong. That's the least thing he could do for the team. He should be strong and he should fight together with them. He's not a child anymore.

He should be strong for Jimin.

He should be strong for Taehyung.

Biting his lip, he gazed at Taehyung who still had his eyes fixed at an empty space. He looked lost.

Jungkook didn't want to see him like this. The best thing he could do now was to revert the boy's attention.

Then Jungkook remembered something.

He smiled.

This method had always been effective ever since they were kids.

Unwrapping his arms, Jungkook brought his hands up to cup Taehyung's cheeks. The other boy finally focused his eyes back to Jungkook and tilted his head in wonder as to why the younger boy was holding his face. With a toothy smile, Jungkook brought their faces close and rubbed their noses against each other. Taehyung released a chuckle, and soon, he was voluntarily rubbing his own nose against Jungkook's.

Scrunching his nose up, Jungkook leaned back, then move forward to bump his nose against Taehyung's. He did it again and again until Taehyung's chuckles turned into a hearty laughs.

The two boys did nothing but laugh and bumped each other's noses. Taehyung was laughing so hard to the point that tears appeared in his eyes. Jungkook chuckled at how cute the other boy was, then held Taehyung's face a little away from his to finally stop their nose-bumping contest. He kissed Taehyung's nose affectionately, then proceeded on wiping away his tears.

"You look more beautiful when you're smiling like that," he commented without really knowing. Taehyung's smile grew wider at the compliment.

"Thank you~" Tae said, biting his lower lip in a shy manner.

As Jungkook looked at the smiling face of the boy that meant everything to him, he felt his heart slowly beating faster and faster. Tae's smile always did that to him. Ever since then.

"Thank you for making me happy again, Kookie."

Jungkook blinked. He raised his hand and carefully ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair. It was so soft. "I would never want to see you sad, Tae."

And it was true. It was said in the most honest way Jungkook could possibly do. Taehyung... He's just so precious. Jungkook would do anything for him, everything for him.

He just loved Tae that much.

Loved Tae.

So much.

Jungkook's hand froze as something akin to realization hit him. He could feel his face frowning in confusion and his heart starting to beat wildly as if trying to tell him something. He broke a cold sweat and his breathing seemed to slowly choke him.

Love...

Did he just say that he loved Tae?

Because yes, he did love Tae. And he also loved Jimin, and his hyung, and his parents. He loved a lot of people but...

But somehow, it felt different when he said that.

As he stared at Tae's beautiful smiling face that he was sure could heal cancer, he realized that he'd be wrecked if this smile did not exist in his life. He realized that he would do absolutely anything just to keep this precious boy happy. He realized that he would do anything just to keep him happy and by his side. He realized that...

And maybe that was why Jungkook's heart always fluttered when Tae called his name. Maybe that's why their first fight was because Tae befriended that kid in daycare who tried to kiss Tae in the cheek. Maybe that's why their second fight was because Tae got close to that boy in middle school who had a secret crush on the older boy. Maybe that's why hearing Taehyung's voice made him smile so wide he felt like his face would split in half. Maybe that's why he was scowling the whole time Taehyung and Jimin were showering together that first time in the school gym. Maybe that's why Taehyung meant everything for him.

Jungkook felt like his breath got knocked out from him.

He was panicking.

"Kookie... Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, catching up with Jungkook's sudden silence.

"Ummm..." Jungkook uttered intelligently. He didn't really know what to tell Taehyung. How would he explain that he just suddenly realized that he had been madly in love with his best friend for who knew how long and that said best friend was right in front of him. Just inches away.

Heck, he wanted to kiss him.

"Kook-"

"Guys," Namjoon's deep voice suddenly interrupted them. It sounded urgent and serious, making the two, and the others, turn to him.

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

"Guys."

Yoongi heard Namjoon, but his mind was currently blank.

Everything was...so familiar.

Scratch that. It's not just familiar. He damn knew this place. This street. Heck, that bakeshop where he used to steal some bread.

He was left in an orphanage in Busan back when he was just a kid, helpless and naive. He also knew that they were going to Busan to visit Jimin's house. Well, Busan was big, and Yoongi just assumed that they wouldn't even go near this part of Busan.

But heck was he wrong.

What a coincident. He almost wanted to laugh. Or maybe to yell. Just when he was able to accept his past and share it to the others, he would be back to that exact place in his past.

He just wished they'd pass by this place quickly. He had no plans on freaking dwelling with his bitter memories when he got a mission to do.

"We've arrived," Namjoon spoke again.

It took several seconds for Yoongi to understand what the other boy just said.

Wait, arrived?!

Yoongi blinked many times and realized that the van had already stopped. He had no idea how long they've been parked here. He was too drowned in his own miserable thoughts.

Yoongi swallowed. "W-where's Jimin's house, then?" he asked, although for unknown reasons, he was afraid to know the answer.

He recognized this street, this pavement, all too much.

Jimin, who had a hard look on his eyes pointed at a large house that looked more like a mansion. It was a bit far, since they have wisely parked at a safe distance in case there were enemies.

It was a bit far, but Yoongi still recognized that house too well.

That mansion.

That mansion that he had stared at almost everyday, waiting for a certain kid with an eyesmile that looked like an angel's.

He released a ragged breath.

"What the heck."

======

The End.

Joke. :P

Also, please be reminded that awarding ceremonies is a thing for yoonmin. THEY ALWAYS SIT NEXT TO EACH OTHER AND THERE WOULD ALWAYS BE A YOONMIN MOMENT. They act like this couple who's very proud of each other and of their whole group. My feels~

Merry Christmas everyone! God bless you all!