Mystical Powers Of The Cursed Crystals [Part 4]

* Recap - The teenagers haveall met a creepy ghost asking them to search for some stones apparently known at ' the secret stones' *

" Well, I spoke to Brett!" I told Sarah and Melanie as I walked into the dorm.

" And he said?" Melanie replied.

" He had the exact same thing happen but it wasn't the guy, Tom - it was another girl known as Marie!" I replied, sort-of scared.

" Oh! Did she say the exact same thing?" Sarah asked me, her voice squeaking a bit.

" Yes, every word was the same!" I told her.

" Right! Well, that's strange!" Melanie said.

" Agreed!" Sarah said.

" Very strange! So, where are we going to search?" I asked them enthusiasticly.

" Wait! Are you suggesting that we actually look for these stones?! How many are there!?" Melanie said.

" Yes I am! And I think there's six - one for each of us!" I replied.

" Oh, err, so we have to look for six stones!? What if we never find them? Then what do we tell Tom and whatever-her-name?" She replied.

" We will! And her name's Marie!" I answered, laughing.

" Oh, right." She said, laughing with me.

**********************************

* Buzz, Buzz, Buzz* my phone went off in my maths class. I knew I had a message. I checked it to see who it was.

_______________________________________________

Hello gorgeous :) x

Have you found anything else out about Tom and Marie?? I'm going to the library next because we have free period and I'm going to do a bit of research. Meet me outside the library if you want to join me. Love you x x x x

­­­­_______________________________________________

I read the message over and put my phone back in my bag quickly before the teacher found out I had it out. I pulled out a peice of plain paper from my bag and scribbled down a note to Mel.

_____________________________________

Me: Mel!! I'm going to the library with Brett next ( free period). You coming? x

Mel: Sure! x

Me: Thanks :) x

____________________________________

Now for Sarah. If only she was in our math class!! Mel looked at me before grabbing her phone out and quickly pressing a few buttons.

" What are you doing?" I whispered to her.

" Texting Sarah to see if she wants to join us in the library free period!" She replied.

" It's like you read my mind!" I said, laughing. The teacher caught me and looked my way.

" Cleo, is there something you would like to share with the class?" She said, staring me down.

" No miss!" I answered politely.

" Well, stop talking to Melanie and get on with your work!" She said to me before turning over to look back at the board. I opened my text book and started writing. In the corner of my eye I saw Mel mouth the word ' I'm sorry ' before getting on with her work.

**********************************

" Hi, gorgeous!" Brett said before hugging me and kissing my cheek.

" Hi, babe!" I replied, smiling. It was always good hearing his voice. He was wearing denim jeans with a black top. We walked into the library with Riley, Elliot, Mel and Sarah following.

**********************************

" Found anything?" I asked them all before looking back at my own computer screen.

" Nope!" They all replied.

" Me neither." I said, sighing. We were never going to find anything and I knew it... I just didn't want to believe it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quite a short chapter guys sorry I haven't been posting I got very busy with other stuff. Anyway hope you like it. Vote & Comment please :) x