Mystical Powers Of The Cursed Crystals [Part 3]

* Recap - The six teenagers have just found out the news about their new school. Melanie has been acting very strange lately and Cleo asked Brett out!!! *

Chapter 3

" Yes! Yes, of course I will, Cleo!" He answered me, a big grin on his face. I smiled and hugged him, holding him tight against me. He kissed my forehead and held me tighter than before. This was going to be one moment I would never forget - this was the moment I had a boyfriend who actually treated me right!

**********************************

" Hey! You guys took your time! Dinner was done ten seconds ago!" Elliot joked, grining slightly.

" Shut it!" I retorted. He knew I was joking so he stuck his tongue out at me. We each grabbed a plate and got sat down at the table. Pizza and chips - yum!

**********************************

" So, use two were in the bedroom long enough. What were you doing?!?" Riley asked

" Oh, nothing much!" I replied, winking at him.

" Sure you weren't. I could hear kissing noises!" Riley said, making kissing gestures.

" Oh, shit! Babe, they are on to us!" I said to Brett. He smiled and moved closer next to me, rapping his arms around me, holding me.

" Oh well! They sort-of deserve to know!" He replied, smiling even more and pulling me closer towards him.

" Yeah!" I agreed, leaning into him. This felt so right, so normal, so.... natural!

**********************************

" So, how did it happen?" Melanie asked me, confusing me a bit.

" Huh? What?" I replied.

" How on earth did you manage to score Brett?" She asked, simplifying it for me.

" Err, it was easy actually. He understands me, I understand him, I asked him out, he said 'yes' - easy!" I replied, giggling a bit.

" Aww bless you, babe!" Sarah said, winking at me. We all burst out into laughter. It was actually quite a good night tonight!

**********************************

"Oh, girl! You got a text. Probably from your lover!" Sarah called out to me, giggling. I dived for my phone.

Hello gorgeous :) Just wanted to know if you were ok?? How's your night been with Mel and Sarah?? Love you loads x x x

Aww! he's never called me gorgeous before! He makes me so happy!

**********************************

" Hey, dude! Your girl's replied!" Riley told me. I took my phone out of his hands.

Hiya baby :) Im fine thanks, you? And it was great, how's your night been withh Elliot and Riley? Love you too x x x

Oh, my, days! She is so sweet!

**********************************

Yeah, I'm fine thanks :) And it was a good night :) x x x

" What are you smiling at, missy?" Melanie called from the living room.

" My text!" I told her, showing the phone to her.

" Aww! Anyway, girl, I think we should get some shut eye! Night!" She said, yawning.

" Night!" I replied. I put my phone down and went to sleep.

**********************************

" Melanie! Cleo! Sarah! Come here! I need to talk to you!" A creepy mans voice came from down the hall. I shot up when i heard it. I got up and walked to the voice. On my way I saw Melanie and Sarah.

" Good! Now, sit!" The creepy guy said. I didn't know how but he was coontrolling our movements.

" Right, thank you! My name's Tom and I'm here to give you three a task! I want you three to help me find six stones! But, these aren't just any stones - these are three magical stones known as the secret stones! If you retrieve them I will give you something so special! Goodbye, children!" he said before vanishing off into the air.

" What. The. Heck!" Sarah said, shaking the thought of Tom away.

" No idea! I'm going to talk to Brett in the morning and see if Tom had visited them too!" I suggested.

" Sounds good!" Melanie agreed.

**********************************

"Hey, Brett, did you guys get disturbed in the night by someone going by the name of Tom?" I asked him. I hope he did - it would prove that me and the girls ain't crazy!

" No, I didn't. But, I saw someone else last night - a girl going by the name of Marie. She looked about our age. And she said something - she said ' I'm here to give you three a task! I want you three to help me find six stones! But, these aren't just any stones - these are three magical stones known as the secret stones! If you retrieve them I will give you something so special! Goodbye, children!' " He told me.

" That's what Tom said to us! So, where do we find these stones?" I asked him.

" No idea, babe!" He answered me, sighing. Oh god, what were we going to do!