Kaelen stared blankly at Ruby before he laughed, "You really are something."

"I am," purred Ruby as she took his length into her mouth again sucking him for tip to base and back again.

Kaelen watched partially amused as Ruby sucked him off until his head fell back against the headboard and his toes curled at the sensations she was causing to rack up his spine.  "Damn your good at this," moaned Kaelen as his finger twisted in her hair.

"I -."

"Don't say anything," moaned Kaelen as he shoved himself back into her mouth.  "We can talk later."  Kaelen fingers tightened in her hair as her head bobbed up and down in sync with this thrust pushing him closer to release.  With a groan and shudder his released into her mouth and down her throat.

Ruby licked her lips and gave Kaelen a satisfied smile. "Kaelen I was hoping we could talk about the Pickrel charity event."

Kaelen lips pressed together as he jumped out of the bed, "We can talk about that tomorrow."

"But you said we could talk after I was done," pouted Ruby as she wiped the corners of her plump pink lips.

"No," replied Kaelen coldly.  "I said we can talk later."

"You are being unreasonable," snapped Ruby as she stood and rubbed her hands on her pink and blue skirts.

Kaelen pulled his pants up and arched an eyebrow, "Am I?"

"Yes," snapped Ruby as she glared at him.

"If you think I am being unreasonable you should go to the event with Octavius Moore."  Kaelen shrugged into his blazer as he watched her turn an interesting shade of red.  "Oh was I supposed to not mention that I knew?"

Ruby stormed toward him in a flurry of movement and poked him in the chest.  "If you don't care why do you know his name?"

"Because it's in the rags," laughed Kaelen as he removed her finger from his chest.  "I really don't care."  Kaelen patted Ruby on the head and smiled, "You have your uses and I'm happy to use you for them."  Kaelen smirked and arched and eyebrow as he looked at Ruby with a look that bordered on contempt.  "Now, what little bauble would you like since you made me cum in less than fifteen minutes?"

"You're an ass," snapped Ruby as she pushed against the unmoving wall of Kaelen's chest.

"Am I," chuckled Kaelen as he brushed past Ruby to go to the door.   "I left a trinket on the nightstand for you.  See you later!"  With that Kaelen walked out of the hotel room with a small smile on his face.

As Kaelen walked down the stair into the lobby of the hotel he frowned as his device started to go off.  "It's way too late for this," groaned Kaelen as he pulled it out of his pocket.  He stared at the message and had to hold back a laugh as he pressed the button to connect to Lucas and Jacob.

"So were you able to catch them before they got too far," laughed Kaelen as he stared into both their angry faces.

"They were boarding the transport to Ollyum," snapped Jacob as his eyes swirled between gold and light brown.  "I can't believe they booked passage to Nah'Bye thinking we wouldn't be alerted!"

Kaelen covered his mouth to stop the laugh that tried to burst forth.  "You really didn't think that little story of Kevin's didn't freak them out?  He basically told them to fear for their lives."

Lucas rolled his eyes, "They were overreacting!  It's not like we are just going to turn into blood crazy vampires on a mission to kill them."

Jacob shook his head, "What is a vampire anyway?  I searched the word in our database and nothing really comes up."