"Mitch! ngah, Run!" She called to me and I did as she said and ran without stopping. I just kept running not looking back if she needed any help.
----

I came to a castle structure minutes later finding no one. I ran under the bridge hoping to catch my breath... Only to gasp as I dodged a stone axe thrown where my head had just been. I looked around seeing yet another player just across from me; She had thrown the axe while I tried to duck under the bridge. She had a stone axe in hand throwing it in circles menacingly with her gear being an iron boob plate and booties so her gear was better than mine. All I had was golden booties, a golden boob plate, a leather helmet and an iron sword...Although my weapon was better than her gear I guess. She ran at me at full speed, I ran knowing she had a speed potion on as she swung her axe at me. I side dived to my left missing her axes blow, instead watching it lodge it into the stone of the castle bridge. A yelp escaped from my mouth of surprise at the axes strength, the blow cracking the stone. She yanked at the stuck axe with a grunt while shooting glances at me making sure I wasn't running at her wielding a sword or weapon. Instead I stood there laughing as she continued to struggle cursing at me while doing so. I looked her over, her black locks of hair swaging with each pull, her orangy tinged brown eyes, a whitish pink cap and black fingerless gloves with a singlet and shorts. I put away one of my two swords and brung out my shield I had gotten from a chest on the way. I identified who she was and knew her as a threat; She's friends with Adam aka SkyDoesMinecraft. I gave her a glance remembering who she was... Aphmau! Her gamer tag above her was faded and barely seeable hence why I didn't identify her sooner.

"Having fun there Jess?" I asked her lowering my shield and put a hand on my hip. "Wheres your 'my street' team?" I snickered.

"Argh no" she grunted again yanking at the axe "and they're all dead" she scowled at me.

"Too bad, would let you join me but... I like playing my hunger games solo style" she scowled at me as I rolled my eyes and turned continuing to run from the chaos hoping to find any other familiar players while I had the chance. The run went for a while before I bolted into the bushes nearest me desperately needing to catch my breath while hoping to lose anyone on my tail. I turned and looked around the tree seeing Jess hadn't followed nor anyone else...I was safe. I turned my head back taking in a deep breath of relief, instead finding an arrow fly past my face into the tree I hid behind.
"Oh come on why me!?" My breathing quickened seeing the player in front of me with a large smirk as they changed their weapon to a golden sword.

"Heya Mitch"

"Oh come on don't do this Ashlee " I begged her as I felt my eyes widen and my relieved smile drop.

"Sorry Mitch, as you say 'no mercy' in hunger games" He charged at me.

"Oh for Fudge sakes! Again!?" Again I engaged in combat, the too familiar sound of swords clanging echoes the dense woods. She fought well and strong. "Wow guess your song 'Killing it' isn't true" I spat out as I struggled to keep her sword up away from me trying to upset her enough to get an advantage point.

"Hey" She snarled and dueled harder against my sword as it fell from my hand as my arm weakened from exhaustion allowing her sword to snag my jacket ripping a chunk of it off. I watched as she pulled her sword back up for another blow and on the tip I watched the fabric of my Jacket flail in the wind like a flag pissing me off.

"Hey that was my favorite jacket! Ashlee!" I snarled and pushed her back as I unexpectedly (from her behalf) dueled her sword making her off balanced giving me enough time to hit her in the stomach with the swords handle knocking her out of breath.