Author's Note: Third Chance Rumors

Anarchy of the Mice is the first of a planned series: Third Chance Adventures. The stories feature big heroes, big villains, big plots, with plenty of fun sprinkled in — they're intended as cousins to the Indiana Jones movies.

Anything is possible in the Third Chance universe. Reading Anarchy, you'll hear Molly, Quaid, and Durwood reference fantastical tales from their pasts. Some I'll be turning into future Third Chance Adventures, novellas, or shorts.

If you're ever moved to borrow Molly for an amateur-sleuth or romance story, or Quaid for a spy/political caper, or Durwood for some Jack Reacher-style thriller — even Piper or Zach for YA — please do. Just add the "A Third Chance Rumor" seal above to your cover, along with whatever character images you need from the chapter-head graphics. (Message me for underlying .jpg files.)

Then tell me about it, and I'll list your work here. Once the series gets established, I'd love to host some Third Chance story contests as well. Stay tuned.

Third Chance Rumors:

COMING SOON

Other Third Chance stories by me:

Dear Durwood (featuring Durwood Oak Jones)
The Begonia Killer (McGill Investigators #1)
Astroplane (Third Chance Sidehustle #1)