"Funny you should say that. Because, ermm... if I remembered correctly, I think you embezzled from his very successful studio." I state sarcastically, pretending to look like I'm thinking.

He simply chuckles. "Now now, no need for accusations." He smirks, acting completely ignorant and I narrow my eyes at him. "Anywho, without him here makes it a whole lot easier. Now the two of us can talk in private." He says. He cocks his head to the side, his eyes darkening and the smirk he's wearing suddenly seems wicked. I find myself gnawing on the insides of my cheeks, not willing to show that he makes me nervous.

He nods his head to the side, gesturing for me to follow. I glance over to Zayn, and I can tell, he's silently begging for me to not go. But I have to if I want to put an end to all of this. I might not be able to, but I need to at least see which screw is screwed wrongly in this guy's head, find out why he's doing what he's doing. This guy in front of me, is playing a huge part in ruining Harry's life, and I'm not going to let him have his way.

I sigh softly, nodding my head reassuringly, before leaning closer to him, bringing my lips to his ear. "I got it covered. But if anything goes wrong tonight, please look out for Harry for me." I speak lowly, just enough for Zayn to hear me over the loud chatter going on in the bar.

His eyes widen, slight fear in his eyes. He pulls me over to the side slightly, using his body to block my view on Leo. Not that I want to see his stupid face anyway.

"Do you really want to speak to him, Ni? He's just going to try to manipulate you into doing what he wants." He warns. I sigh.

"I don't have a choice, Z. I just need to find a way to get him off our backs, plus, I think I've got a plan."

"Which is what?" He asks.

"I can't say at the moment, but just trust me, yeah? I've got it covered." He sighs, but reluctantly nods. I give him a weak smile, nodding, before I'm turning back to Leo, who has a smug smile on his lips. He starts walking to the nearby back exit, and I hesitantly follow behind.

He pushes open the back door, leading me out to the back alley of the bar. I look around, at least grateful that there's none of EJ's men lurking around back here, just waiting to beat my arse up to a pulp if need be.

He leans on the wall opposite me, pulling out a joint from his back pocket, flicking a lighter on, before burning the other end of it, inhaling a long drag out of it.

I slide my hands into my back pocket, feeling the items that I bought earlier, holding onto it tightly just in case.

"Want some?" He offers, with raised brows, handing me the joint. I scoff rolling my eyes, refusing to answer him.

He shrugs. "More for me, then." He says casually and a grimace forms on my lips as I stare at him with hard eyes.

"How'd you find Harry's address? Who told you?" I finally ask. He brings his gaze up to mine.

"Why don't I give you a hint?" He says, hanging the joint between his lips, his dark blue eyes staring me down smugly. "It's someone he used to be close with."

I furrow my brows and purse my lips at his words in thought. I gasp softly when realisation suddenly hits me.

"Louis. Louis Tomlinson." I whisper through clenched teeth. He smirks smugly, bringing the joint down from his lips.

"Bingo." He says, releasing the white smoke.

I swallow thickly, my brain desperately scrambling to make sense of it all. Louis. Louis was the one who gave out Harry's address. To Leo fucking Tatum of all people. Why? Why would he want to do that? Their breakup wasn't all that good, I'll admit, but why would he just give out Harry's address like that? What exactly is his motive? It just doesn't make any sense at all.