"What you looking at?" Sebastian playfully mugged him and Elias returned the gesture. "Your mama can't save you all the time."

"Don't listen to him. I always got your back, son." I laughed at them, giving him a high five.

"This some bullshit. I can't get none and I have to share a bed with two people."

"You gonna complain all night?"

"You gonna give me some pussy?"

"No."

"Then yes."

I huffed and snatched the remote from him to change to Vh1.

"I'll remember this when you want some dick. You better use those fingers that was so magical to them females." He told me, going to the bathroom.

Moments later I heard the shower running. I looked down at Elias seeing he was fast asleep. Chewing on my bottom lip, I carefully got up and made my way to the bathroom.

I stripped out of my clothes and got in behind him. He turned to look at me with a satisfied smirk.

"You came to give me what's mines?" He asked and I nodded. That was all he needed to press me up against the wall and slowly slide into me.

°•°•°•°

"Melissa, who's my five-thirty?" I asked my secretary as I leaned on my chair, tired. All I wanted to do was eat right now.

Bash💕👅
What you cooking?
-5:20 p.m.

Pizza hut.
-5:20 p.m.

Bash💕👅
😐 I'm serious.
-5:21 p.m.

Me too.
-5:22 p.m.

Bash💕👅
Pleeaaassse.
-5:22 p.m.

I'll see what I can do.
-5:24 p.m.

"Uhh, Mahogany Slaughter." She said making me roll my eyes. Not this bitch.

"Bitch, you've been glowing these past few days." Rilee nudged me.

The door swung open and heels clacked against the floor. I looked over seeing it was in fact her.

"Hello." She smiled, taking a seat in my chair.

I wanted to push her ass on the floor, but I'm too professional to ruin the reputation I've built over the months, "What do you want?"

"I've had in weave for a while so I guess a silk press." She said.

I sent her over to the shampoo station, gave a deep condition and steam treatment before blow drying her hair straight.

"So...how's Sebastian?" She asked making me look up at her to see she was looking at me through the mirror.

"And how's that any of your business?"

"I was just asking."

"Well he's good, eating my pussy every night." I told her hearing Rilee stifle a laugh.

"Well he's been having sex with me..."  She trailed off. I know she was lying.

Sebastian takes Elias to and from school when I can't, goes to work and come home. He's up under me every night since I've been staying there so he would never have the time to do so.

"Is that right?" I put the flat iron close to her scalp making her jump from the heat. "My bad. How long has this been going on?"

"For about a month."

"Tell me Mahogany, what do you gain from this? I know you came to my shop to start some shit." She was lucky I couldn't beat her ass right now.

"I'm just coming to you as a woman." She shrugged.

"Well Sebastian and I will remain where we're standing and there's nothing you can do about it." We weren't together yet, but we were grown enough to know what it was.

"You sure about that?" She inquired, shooting daggers at me as if that was suppose to faze me. I whooped her ass before, I'll do it again.

"Positive." I trusted that Sebastian wouldn't do anything to hurt me, knowing my past and what I've had to endure in previous relationships. We've come this far, I would hate to be wrong.

I trust him.

♡♡♡♡

I hope y'all didn't forget who I was. Happiness don't last long bih!😂

Valencia and Sebastian?

Mahogany?

Excuse mistakes.