"Wh-What do you want from me?" I asked nervously, trying to move my face away from her deshivled hands.

All six heads turned and stared at me. The boy with the horns stepped forward for the first time and answered.

"It's not what we want with you. It's what the circus wants from you."

The circus? Is this where I was? What kind of sick twisted circus does horrible things like this to children? They were grotesque, disgusting, vile creatures that made me want to retch.

What did this circus want to do with me?

"A new dolly! A new pretty dolly!" the girl's head sticking out from the boy's shoulder said joyfully.

"Hush Clarissa, dear. You don't want Daddy to get angry by being too noisy!" her brother scolded her gently, stroking the heads few locks of blonde hair identical to his own.

"Mr. Briscoe will be coming soon anyway," The boy with the missing eye said with frustration, still restraining the dog boy Chip.

Even if these people scared me, those fears were nothing compared to my terror of Mr.Briscoe.

They all saw me flinch when the boy mentioned that cruel man's name.

"He's not the most charming man is he? Daddy never has been too terribly kind," The blonde boy said regretfully. The head nodded in agreement.

He and the red haired girl got me to sit up. I watched them wide eyed, still keeping my guard up.

"My name is Reese, and this is my sister Clarissa," he said gesturing to his twin on his shoulder.

"This is Chip, Blane, and Arny," Reese said gesturing to the dog boy, the red eyed one, and the one with the horns.

"And I'm MicKenna. Please call my Micky though," the red haired girl said softly. "What's your name pretty dolly?"

I swallowed hardly before answering, "Trisnae." The name my mother had given to me and had said with such love and tenderness to me.

"We love you Trisnae," MicKenna said pulling me into an embrace. She smelled like hay, and her hair tickled my nose.

"Mr.Briscoe is coming," Blane warned us, listening through at crack in a door on the other side of the enclosed room.

Before I could say anything, they had all shoved me back into the cage, and scampered off to some blankets I failed to notice earlier, and pretended to sleep.

A feeling of forebodence overcomes me as Mr. Briscoe opens the door with a loud creak and enters the room. Everystep sends a new flash of heat through my head. Sweat begins to form on my forebrow.

Mr.Briscoe leans down and peers at me through the bars of the cage. He smiles maliciously, and opens the door, gesturing for me to walk out.

"Come here little pet. I have a suprise for you," he says grabbing my wrisits and yanking me out from my cage. He drags me out of the little room and locks the door. The other children do not make a sound on the other side.

He pulls me down a dark narrow hallway. We walk up steps, through doors, and around twists and bends.

This is no ordinary circus I think to myself, feeling Mr. Briscoe's grip tighten, his sharp nails digging roughly into my skin.

We walk into an empty room. I can tell it is large, but I cannot see any of the corners. Low grough voices are whispering to each other, but slowly die down once Mr. Briscoe gets their attention.

"You men wanted a little fun tonight, am I right?" He calls out and is answered by a loud roar of agreement. "Tonight we have shown you the hidden secrets we harbor, and have secured for you. We have shown you tricks that have blown your minds away. Is this not true?" The men hidden in the darkness let out a murmur of agreement again.

"I have one last act for you tonight. Something that will satisfy all your worldly cravings," he says. I can taste the poisonous honey dripping from his voice again. It burns where it drips onto my skin.

"I have brought you a little china doll," he says showing me to the unseen crowd. They all cry out in eagerness. I am frightened beyond my wits now. What was happening?

"Pretty dolls like her should not be neglected," he says gesturing for someone to approach from the shadows. A man, as big as an ox lumbers up. He is strong, and could crush me like a toothpick in his hands.

"Say hello to Big Sammy," Mr. Briscoe says. I can hear the evil smile in his words. It makes the air taste bitter. "Be a good little Dolly for Big Daddy Sammy! I'm sure you'll all enjoy yourselves tonight!" Mr. Briscoe says handing me over to the giant man.

More men begin to emerge from behind the big giant. Their big thick hands find me and begin to tear at me and my dress. My screamining only makes them laugh. Mr.Briscoe stands there taking money from men's hands as they come join the surrounding pack of wolves.

"After all, every Dolly must be played with."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CREEPY! I can't believe I just wrote that. Sigh. Poor Trisnae huh? Just so everyone is clear, both every chapter is from Trisnae's point of view, it's just when the story is happening that keeps switching around. Thanx for reading!