Chapter 2: Snakes and Spiders.

"Hi guys!" I smiled as I held up my hand. I saw all of them grin and they exchanged a few glares with each other.

They all walked over to me and introduced themselves.

Here's what I know:

Carlos, black or dark brown hair. I couldn't see it because it was so short, Latino. He's very, very hyper. But he seems nice. He's a bit short though. Handsome: yup. My type: a little.

Dustin, black hair, glasses, I think he doesn't like to shave. He's good looking, and pretty much the usual type I fall for. A little bit shorter than me and apparently he loves bacon a lot. He already told me that. Handsome: Oh yes. My type: definitely.

Logan, black hair, kinda like a greaser, you know, from the movie. It's suits him though.  He seems a little withdrawn but Dustin ensured me he likes to party. Handsome: yeah he is. My type: nope, he's not.

Kendall, dirty blonde hair, bright green eyes and wonderful eyebrows. Yup. He likes nature and animals a lot, that's a plus. And those dimples are killing me already. Handsome; heck yes. My type: heck yes.

James, dark brown-ish hair, he's so tall! He's got the body of a Greek god. He told me he hits the gym a lot. I can see that, and I'm not complaining about it! Handsome: yes times 10000! My type: do you even have to ask?!

*******

I was sitting on the couch, grinning a little.

"So Estelle, you okay with, you know, sharing a cabin with five guys?" James teased as he sat down next to me.

I frowned, "I think so. But I think the question is; are you guys okay with sharing it with me?"

Logan chuckled, "We sure are! Kathy never told us there was going to be a girl here. We just assumed she hired another guy."

"I think my mom just wanted to have a girl around, she's been with us guys for such a long time." Kendall added with a neutral look on his face.

"Oh that's right, she told me her son worked here too! So that would be you then." I said to him and he quickly nodded.

"So uhm, we need to get the cabins cleaned up before the kids arrive tomorrow." Dustin stated as he got up.

The rest of us got up too and followed him to the supplies closet. I grabbed a basket of freshly washed sheets and headed off.

"Seriously? I have to make the beds because I'm a girl?" I pouted at the guys as I put some sheets on the first bed.

James put his arm around me, "We suck at that, so yeah you have to. Don't hate us for it."

I shook my head and walked over to the next bed.

Five cabins later we arrived at the last one.

"This one's always the worst, snakes and spiders like to live here." Logan said as he opened the door.

"Snakes and spiders?!" I startled.

James chuckled, "You're not afraid, are you?"

I quickly shook my head, "Of course not."

James winked at me and my cheeks turned in a light red shade. I changed the sheets and watched the guys take care of the spiderwebs in the corners of the cabin.

"Hey, we need you to do something." Logan stated after a while as he walked over to me.

I got up and followed him to the back of the cabin where I saw a hole.

"Can you crawl in there and get my flashlight?" He asked with concern.

I frowned, "Can't you do it yourself?"