Chapter 10: Kendall.

I smiled a little and nodded, "Okay, but I want you to ensure me that I am the only one. And if I find out I'm not, we're over for good."

"You're the only one, I know I'm not getting you to trust me this quick. But believe me, you're the only one." James ensured me.

I gave him a quick kiss and we walked back into the food-cabin and took place at our own table.

"What was that all about?" Kendall asked me with a concerned look.

I shrugged, "He just wanted to apologize again."

"Ah okay." Kendall smiled.

After one and a half month, Kendall finally took the seat next to me at our table.

Maybe he finally realized that I don't bite!

After dinner, it was time for our group to watch the horror movie they've been wanting to see for days now.

A few of the middle groupers could watch it too, if they were 13.

Kendall, James Logan and I all sat down at the back of the room while the kids climbed up the tables and turned to the white wall where the movie was going to be projected on.

I wasn't too fond of horror movies, so I just made sure everyone kept having drinks and popcorn.

By the time I found my seat back again, it was so dark that I had no idea where I was walking, I saw Kendall and James sitting next to my seat.

I sat down and tried to survive the movie as good as I could.

As I startled when the ghost thing person made a loud and scary noise, I felt two different hands taking mine.

"Don't." I whispered and it was pretty funny how synchronized the two hands let go of mine.

I looked at Kendall and he mumbled a quick 'sorry' and turned back to the screen.

Turning to James, I saw that he was smiling at me.

He leaned over to me and quickly pecked my lips.

"Be careful dummy." I mumbled with a smile.

******

Today was the hottest and most sunny day of Summer so far.

We cancelled all activities for today and headed off to the lake.

Even Kathy and Kent joined all of us.

Kathy and I made lunch for everyone so we could eat it by the lake.

Kent had pulled out a few rubber boats and windsurfing boards and most of the guys immediately ran up to them.

I took a quick dive from the lowest cliff and swam to the side.

"You're joining us with windsurfing?" Kendall asked me as he pointed at Chase, Isis, Isaac and Liam, "You have to! It's so awesome!

"Yeah sure, but I gotta find Leah and Bree first!" I stated as I searched for them

"Alright!" Kendall said as he walked over t the rest of our group.

I found Leah and Bree sitting on a bench, clothes on, sipping some coke.

"Hey what's the matter? Why aren't you in the water?" I asked them as I sat down next to them.

"Uhm." Bree looked down, "It's kinda stupid."

"Well, I think you understand what we mean when I say 'girl stuff ', right?" Leah added, mumbling.

I smiled, "I totally understand. No worries."

"Thanks." Leah smiled as she took a sip of her coke.