Chapter 38

*Hayes P.O.V*

i am seriously getting frusterated right now! Alex wont answer my text, calls, emails or tweets. Maybe i just desperatly want her back. Yeah, that it. I want her back.

The taxi approched the familiar house. It seemed like nobody was home but im still going.

"Thanks." i say as i had the taxi driver the money.

He gives me a nod and i take out all my luggage. I walk up to the front door and ring the bell. I hear loud thumps getting closer and closer. The door flys open and there she is. Still looking perfect in her yoga pants-her butt like oh my gosh!- and her blue crop top.

*Alex P.O.V*

I was cleaning my room because my mom and dad went to work and today was Marias day off. I heard the doorbell ring. I thought it was Carrie and Anna because the said they just had to leave Maine and come back to Seattle, until i opened it and there stood the boy who broke my heart.

"What are you doing here?" i asked timidly.

"Im just glad to see you." he said stepping towards me and embracing me in his famous bear hug.

"Well are Nash and Cameron here?" i say pushing him away.

"Jus me." he says as he passes me into the living room.

"Oh come in please make yourself at home." i sarcaticlly mumble.

"Why are you here though?" i repeat as we both sit down on what used to be our couch.

"I just need to explain everything to you." he says placing his clod hand on top of mine.

"Hayes, theres nothing to explain." i slide it out from under him.

"Just listen to me please?"

"Fine." i sigh.

****

Well it took him long enough to explain. I still cant decide if ishould go back with him or not.

"Just please think about it." he said.

"We can be friends but i dont think we can be together again." i look down at my lap.

"Are yu serious?! After all i have done for you?!" he sounded angry now.

"Yes im serious and all youve done is broken my heart. Your just like Sam! I dont know if you knew this but before my.....accident, Sam cheated on me with three other girls! How do you think that makes me feel? well it makes me feel useless!"I snap back at him.

"Sierra cheated on me too after months of dating!" he replied.

"Well fine. Lets get back rogether and you can cheat on me and ill cheat on you! Not like you would care" i yell.

"You know what Alex? I really dont care anymore. I can get any girl i want. You are nothing to me anymore." Hayes yelled at me.

"Thats great to hear, Grier. No get the heck out of my house." instart shoving him out and to the door.

"You know, im glad i cheated on you that day. It was worth it. Shes better kisser than you. By a lot." he laughs.

"Oh, that explains why you were crying so much, begging me to go back with you and actually flew here to Seattle for me."

"I just felt bad for you. Now go eat some icecream and keep getting fat until your price charming gets here." he scoffed and he slamed the door...

I guess that was the end of the summer that i fell in love with Hayes Grier...

*Hayes P.O.V*

"I just felt bad for you."Boy, you lying. "Now go eat some icecream and keep getting fat until your price charming gets here." your such a douche. I slam the door with my suitcases in hand.

I didnt really mean to explode like that. She just means a lot to me and i just dont know.

Today was August 26th. School starts soon and i have to get back home. I dont know what im going to do away from Alex. I love her. Yeah were 14 but i actually love her. I loved Sierra too but i just felt different with Alex. Well Great work Hayes. Now you have lost the girl of your dreams.

Before i knew it i was back at the airport and boarding on the plane to go to back to North Carolina.

That was the end of my perfect summer with my princess, Alex, that i screwed up...

_____________________________________________________________________________

THE FREAKING EEEEEENNNNNDDDDDD

Im already posting the sequel today!!!

Its gonna be called NOT AGAIN!

SO MAKE SURE AND READ IT!

Loves youse.