Chapter 11

We got to the beach and not a lot of people were there. Thank GOD! Last thing I want if for a whole bunch of girls all over the boys. I wouldn't mind it'll just ruin our time together.

We got out of the cars and walked towards the hot sand and the crashing waves. I lay my towel next to Jordyns towel and Hayes comes and lays his next to mine. Anna is some where else with Nash. Matt layed next to Jordyn. They didn't lay down though. They all ran into the water. Me and Jordyn were tanning.

"ALEX GET IN HERE!"I heard Cameron shout to me. I raise my hand and say no with my finger. I hear splashing and I look up to find Hayes standing above me dripping wet. The water feel on my body.

"Hayes!! Your getting water on me!" I whined.

"You better get in the water or I will literally pick you up and throw you in there."He said while pointing to the water.

"I needa tan!"

"Babe, you're tan enough. Now c'mon!"

I'm not moving.

Next thing I know, something grabbed my waist and lifts me of the ground.

Hayes.

He grabbed me like how the groom picks up his new wife and run down the isle.

"HAYES PUT ME DOWN!" I whine as we get closer to the water.

"nope." He said with a smirk. He starts to run and I grab on to him tightly. He starts to get in the water and he starts to lower me down into the water.

"HAYES IT'S TO DUCKING COLD!"I said jumping up.

I try to run back to shoe but Hayes is to quick. He wrapped both his arms around my waist, picked me up and spun me around in the water. I unwrap his hands from me and dunk him in the water and escape. I run backto my towel and seems like Jordyns getting a sunburn.

HA HA!

She sits up and sports her weight with her elbows.

"That was so cute!"she awes. "I wish Matt did that to me."she adds.

"he likes you I'm pretty sure."

"he does not!"she snaps back at me.

"then explain why he won't stop looking at you..."I say putting to the water where Matt was. He looked at us and waved his hand with a smile.

*******

"Hayes I'm hungry." I say as we cuddled and starts to go dark. The sunset was in view. The sky was a bright pink mixed with red, orange and yellow.

"lets go to the food stand then."

I agree and we walk over. Then his hand intertwined with mine. I looked at our hands then back to him. He was looking down at me and smiled.

"it's ok if I hold you're hand right?" He asked but blushed.

I nod.

I bump into someone.

"Oohh my God I'm so sor-" I look at the person. She looked familiar. I just had to ask.

"Carrie?"

_______________________________

HOPE YOU GUYS LUKE IT DO FAR!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS (LOL). KEEP VOTING OR COMMENTING IF YOU WANT.

Thanks again LOVES!!