Chapter 16

*Alex P.O.V*

As I finish of my grapes and orange juice I go upstairs to my bathroom to brush my teeth. There was a knock at the door.

"come in" I say with a mouth full of toothpaste.

Carrie opens the door and says hi. I spit out the toothpaste in my mouth into the sink.

"what's up?" I ask her. Drying of the water round my lips.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ignored you yesterday. It's just that I haven't seen Shawn in so long. I'm sorry" she replied.

"Oohh it's ok really." I smile at her. I didn't really mind because then I got back to Hayes.

"well Shawn and I were thinking maybe me, you, Shawn and Hayes should hangout today? just the for of us." She said with puppy eyes. "Besides Anna is going out somewhere with Nash and Sanger with Jordyn but she's going with Matt." She added.

"sure. I just needa change again. Where are we going?" I say guiding her to go into my room so I could pick out some clothes.

"Uum we could go to the park and get some icecream out we can go to the mall...." I'm guessing she wants to go to the mall.

"how about the mall? I need summer clothes anyways." I say smiling.

"YYYYYAAASSSS!" I squealed. "ok well Imma go tell Shawn and you should go tell Hayes."she then added.

"ok." I hug her and we both walk out of my room. We walk downstairs and neither Anna, Jordyn, Nash or Matt were there. I'm guessing they left. I'm glad both of my bestfriends are with boys. I walk up to Hayes as Carrie walks over to Shawn.

"heyy babe!" He said hugging me and lifting me up from the ground.

"hay!"I say hugging him back. He pouts me back down.

"Carrie said that you, her, Shawn and me should go hangout at the mall today. You in?" I say while playing around with this fingers.

"sure. Besides I really needa ask you something and I don't want everybody to be there so Yeahh I'm in." What did he need to tell me and why doormat the want everybody to be there? Eh whatever.

"ok Imma go get ready and we're meeting here at 1" I say.

"ok. I'll wait for you." He said back.

"you can come and help me pick out my outfit for me?" I don't want him to be here alone.

"ok!" I smiled and pulled me upstairs to my room.

******

He chooses some light blue denim high waisted shorts and a tight dark blue crop top with my white vans. He kept the same clothes he had on with Nike shoes. We walk devastator and find Carrie and Shawn. Carrie was wearing black shorts and a pink crop top. She's so pretty like I'm almost jealous.Haha.

Shawn is the only one with as drivers license so he's taking us.

Carrie and I sit in the back while the boys sit in the front. They were having they're own conversation.

"so are you and Hayes like...a thing?"she just had to ask that.

"not exactly.I think he likes me but he hasn't exactly asked me yet." I say looking down at my hands.

"well I'm pretty sure he's gonna ask you soon." Carrie said putting her hand on my shoulder. I smile at her.

She's such a great friend and I missed her so much. I'm glad she's here right now. We pull up into the mall parking lot. Shan parks close to Sears. We go in and start shopping!

First Carrie and I wanna go to Victoria Secret/Pink. Not for underwear our anything but for some yoga pants, shirts and sweaters. Summer here in Washington may vary. It may be cold some days or really hot. Washington, right?

"uhh-uhh I ain't going in there!" Said Hayes stopping right in front of the store with his arms crossed. Shawn did the same.

"Hayes, c'mon. We're not gonna buy underwear or anything. Just help pick out some clothes Pleeeaaaseee?" I say hugging him and looking into his blue eyes. Her looked at me and laughed.

"ok fine."he said while taking my hand and walking in.

Carrie bought 2 pairs of yoga pants, 5 Pink shirts and 1 sweater. I bought 4 pairs of yoga pants,2 shirts and 2 sweaters. I paid almost $200 dollars. Carrie paid like $250. Shawn and Hayes were Surprised on how much we spent.lol

We leave the store and my eyes land on someone I never wanted to see again....

Sam.

_______________________________

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED BUT YEAHH. THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND READS.

ILY GUYS.

BAI!!