Chapter 23

*Alex P.O.V*

"Heyy what time is it?" Asked Hayes as the movie ended.

I reach over to my night stand and unplug my phone.

"it's nearly 9" I answer.

He turns to me.

"we should do something today. Too get you're mind off what happened today...if you want to, of course." He said. I nodded.

He kissed my forehead and rolled of my bed. He went over to my drawers and picked out my clothes. I laughed the whole time. I seem annoying I know.

He chooses some black denim shorts and a tight white v neck with a cardigan.

"put this on."he demanded.

I took the clothes and walked into my bathroom to change. When I finish, I brush my hair and teeth, putting my hair in a side braid.

I get out of my bathroom and into my room and Hayes wasn't there. I guess he went to go change. I put on some white socks and my white vans on. I walk out the door just as Aaron gets out of his room with his suitcases in hand.

"where are you going?"I ask.

He ignored me and started to walk towards the stairs.

"Aaron, where are you going?" I repeat but a little louder.

He turned too look at me. His eyes were glossy and puffy. He was crying.

"what's wrong?" I walk towards him.

"Alex. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Just look at you're face." He said grabbing the cheek he punched. "I didn't wanna leave like this but I have to." He added sobbing.

"Aaron I forgive you. You don't have to go. Just next time I think you should listen to me." I say to him wiping his tears.

He smiled a little. I really felt like punching him at the time but I don't want him to leave. He's a great friend. Anyone would be lucky to call him they're boyfriend. He then embraced me in a hug. Then I heard the door slam. It was Hayes.

"why are you hugging him, Alex?" He asked.

"well I forgave him."I answer.

"why did you forgive him?" He was mad.

"well I forgave you, didn't I?"

He hesitated a bit but managed to nod his head.

"Hayes I'm really sorry for hitting you. I was just jealous of you. You're really luckky to have her."Aaron smiled.

"It's ok bro. I'll forgive you."Hayes started to walk towards him. They give each other a bro hug.

Aaron grabbed his suitcase and rolled it back into his room. I hugged Hayes.

"did you forgive him because I did?" I joke into his ear.

"ha ha. You're funny." He said sarcastically back.

"so where do you wanna go?" He asked me.

"Well we can pennyboard to the beach." I suggest.

"well I don't have a pennyboard"

"do you know how many Taylor has? A lot so we'll just borrow two of his." I smile. He did to and nodded.

I ran into Taylors room. He was laying on his bed scrolling down twitter.

"what the heck do you want."he asked annoyed. Haha.

I walk over to his bed and sit next to him.

"will my favorite brother please let me and Hayes borrow two of his pennyboards?" I ask hugging him.

"why?" He asked laughing.

"because you love me so much." I hug him even tighter. Hayes is just waiting awkwardly by the door.

"fine just be back in a few hours. I don't want you coming home late." He said to me trying to push me away.

"thanks bb tay tay!" I kiss his cheek.

"Alex get away from me. Hayes take her to the nearest clinic please on you're way to where ever you're going." He finally pushed me away.

Hayes scoffed. I grab two pennyboards from Taylors closet and Hayes and I had towards downstairs.

*Hayes P.O.V*

"Wait here let me go get my phone and some money. Be right back." Alex stopped right at the door. She ran upstairs into her room. Nash then comes out of the kitchen.

"heyy bro!" He hugged me.

"long time, no see. How are you and Alex huh?" He then asked.

"well she's my girlfriend now. What about you and Ana?" I ask back.

"we're good. I'd ask her out but she's like 30 and I'm like 2." He exaggerates. I think he's talking about his maturity level.

"that's cool." I smile at him.

"so you excited for Maine?" He asked.

Maine? When the heck are we going to Maine?

"Bart told you right?" He asked slowly. I shake my head.

Alex then came down the stairs and Nash waved to her and she waved back. then nash turned and walked back into the kitchen.

"what did he say?" She asked taking one of the pennyboards from my arm.

"nothing. Lets go." I hesitate to say.

"you sure you're ok?" She asked again.

"Yeahh lets just go." I grab her by the hand and guide her outside.

_______________________________

HEYY GUYS!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE AND ALSO FOR THAT CHAPTER THAT WAS ALL WEIRD. I DUNNO WHAT HAPPENED BUT YEAHH SORRY. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR (;

VOTE AND COMMENT!