Chapter Twenty-Four: I Love You, Too

Sorry, the last chapter was a mess, but here’s a new one.

It's late again, I know, but I have reasons why.

1. It's summer and it's my brother, grandma, and aunt’s birthday (I know, crazy). So they forced me to go swimming with them even though I didn't want to.

2.) One of my favourite bands, Before You Exit, did a concert here in my country and I don't have tickets for either m&g and the show. I am too depressed to write.

And now, I'm in my grand father's jeepney, writing for you.

I'm really sorry. :(:

Chapter Twenty-Four: I Love You, Too

Justin

I entered Dana’s room after Steven and George ran away from me and stared at her for ten minutes before bursting out into tears again. This time, no one can interrupt me anymore, because she is already free to be visited anytime.

“Dana, I miss you so much. I’ve been crying for days now, do you know what you’re doing to me? Please wake up, Dana. I’m sorry I let this happen to you. . .I’m really sorry.”

It’s been days and I still feel sorry for letting Lark shoot her. Three times! I will never forgive myself, I had let Lark do that to her and then I let him go away. I’m surprised Lark is not showing up here and making me pay for shooting him and his car. But then, he deserves it.

“Dana, can you believe it? Steven is gay. Can you? I mean he is so bulky he doesn’t and never will he look like gay.” I managed to let out a small laugh in between my cries. “But, do you know what I want to do when you wake up? I want to travel the world and I want to do that with you. We will go to Europe, explore Asia and America. I want us to go to Australia and study their accent and act completely foolish Aussies.

We can cruise around Italy, France and Spain. We can swim the Pacific ocean if you want to. Or even go to Antartica and Africa. We could go and walk the whole Wall of China. All of that, just to be with you.”

All of those were true. I’d do anything to stay with Dana once she wakes up and I won’t let her go like I did before. She means so much to me, I’d give everything away for her. I would do anything for her. And it hurts to say that I didn’t realize that, not until she was gone from my life.

But, like I said, I wouldn’t let that happen again. Never.

This time I will be bold about my feelings about her.

Bold.

Hehe.

I shook away the funny thought from my mind and forced to stop the laugh, that was waiting to be released, to come out from my mouth.

“Dana, I know I’ve already told you this One-thousand times since you came here and I am hoping that you were hearing all those. . .I love you so much and I am really sorry for putting you into this situation. I wouldn’t be dumb and let you go again and I won’t ever listen to the saying that ‘if you really love the person, you’ll let that person go’ because it’s pure crap and look where it lead us.

We were so inlove and I still am with you until now. That’s one thing that will never change. But, I didn’t fight for you, I didn’t look for you and I regret that decision so much. I told you I didn’t date. That was true. But, I wouldn’t be a hypocrite and say that I didn’t sleep with anyone while your away. I know this sounds cliché and stupid, but I tried to use other girls to forget about you. And it’s really stupid. The idea was stupid and I am stupid! I shouldn’t have let you go. . .” my tears fell from my eyes like rivers and it started to wet the hospital sheets Dana is laying at.

The Chase (Justin Bieber Fanfic) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें