Chapter Three: Very Shocking News

Justin's POV

A week after

I just got out of the hospital and I still had some bandages around my body which is super uncomfortable for me. How am I supposed to live for a week without the action? If I can't do anything, then what will I do?

These past few days, I've only been doing the same routine over and over. Go to sleep, wake up—look pretty with no make up?—eat food, play games on my phone and doing prank calls. And I admit, it's boring the hell out of me.

Oh, maybe I should help George and the rest find the mysterious girl in the hospital! Yes, right! I'll help them find her. That would be amazing! Superman is coming. Ooh, that rhymed.

I laid in my bed and thought of her face. I smiled widely and got up from my bed, immediately. I went to the bathroom and stared at my face on the mirror. I brushed my pearl whites and cleansed my face—removing the dried drool off of it, gross.

I changed my clothes and went to leave the house. I know, yuck. I didn't even take a shower, but how am I supposed to take a shower with these bandages around my body, at least give me someone who can help me change them. Duh.

As I was driving, I took my phone from my pocket and searched through my contacts for George's number.

"Hey, babe," I joked. I heard George and a two or three more people laughing, loudly. I guess that's Jordan and Steven. Immature freaks—not that I'm not one. Hehe.

"Hey, love," George replied, giving in to my joke.

"Hey! Stop it dude,"

"What, you started!"

"Yeah, OK." I said pretending to be annoyed. "Where are y'all guys?"

"Where at the safe house near the woods, come hang." George replied. "And I got some really shocking news for you, dude."

"Really? What is it?" I asked.

"Nah, I'll tell you later. Bye." George said, hurrying.

"Hey, wai— *click*," stupid Georgey.

I placed my phone right back in my pocket and drove my way to our secret safe house near the woods. And we have 3 safe houses near the woods—what the hell!?

I took my phone again and called George again.

"Georgey, you forgot to tell me where you are," I said sounding a little pissed off.

"I told you in the safe hou—," I cut him before he could finish.

"George! Dude, we have three safe houses near the woods!" I slightly shouted at him, that made him a little more serious, but still not that serious. Ugh, this guy would never grow up—not that I will.

"Chill boss! We're in the safe house near the woods." I tried to cut him again, but before I could he quickly continued speaking. "The one near the abandoned apartment."

"OK," was all I said before I hang up.

I drove my way to the safe house, wondering what was that very shocking news Georgey was talking about.

Our gang was bankrupted? No way, that will never happen to us. We're the most famous, the strongest and the richest gang in the whole California!

Dana's dead? Better be not, or I wouldn't be able to control myself and kill all the people I see.

I parked at the front of the small safe house and got out of my car or should I say, my ferrari. I know, cool, right?

"Boss!" Steven called out.

"Hey,"

"You're here,"

"No, I'm just a picture." I retorted.

"Uhmm, want to know what the news is?" Steven asked.

"Yeah, sure." I answered as I ran my hands through my dyed brown hair.

"OK, let's go inside!"

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Boss, so.. here's the news," George said. I nodded, telling him to continue. "You know that girl in the hospital who you told us to find?"

"Yeah, what about her?" I replied.

"She's the.. uhm, the.."

"What George?!"

"She's the daughter of Adam Martins. The leader of our nemesis gang." My jaw literally dropped when he said that. It can't be.

"What?! S-she's the daughter of our enemy gang?! Wow. Life's a bitch," I shouted, doubting what he said. She's so beautiful and her father's... OK, her father, Adam, is quite good looking for an old man, too. But, I'm still more handsome.

"Yeah,"

"This is going to be hard for you, boss." Jordan butted in.

"Shut up, Jordan. I already know that. You don't need to remind me anymore," they looked shocked at what I had said. I, too, was.

"Yeah, right. Sorry, boss!" Jordan said then he stood up from his seat and went outside the safe house.

Hey, is he upset? I didn't mean to shout. Yes, I may be badaas, but I am good to all those who are good to me. And Jordan is a very good friend and server of mine. At least, that's what I thought.

Suddenly, Jordan cried out for help. "Help! George! Justin! Steven! Help!"

"That's Jordan!" George shouted panickly as he took his gun from the table and went outside to look for Jordan.

"I'm going to help, too. Are you in Steven?" I asked Steven, he nodded. "Well, goodluck to your first encounter!"

I'm sure he'll do good. I was exactly like him during my first time to fight, except I was younger. I was only 16 when I became a gang leader. I was really young, but I couldn't do anything. I was just a poor young kid back then, and I want my family to have a good life. Now, my parents and siblings are in Canada cuz' I really don't want them to know that I kill people and do the wrong for a living. Because, I'm sure if they knew, they would make me stop.

This gang was first called Venomous Virgos, but when I took over—yes, I am the second hand of my former boss, Brent when I was only 15—I changed it and used my surname as the gang's name instead. I guess, Brent, saw my determined soul back then, that's why he trusted me so much. And, I am really thankful.

I opened the door of the safe house, but before I could get outside...

BANG!

"Boss!" Jordan cried.

———

Oooh, cliff hanger for y'all!

:)

Vote. Comment. Follow.

The Chase (Justin Bieber Fanfic) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara