Chapter Two: Hospitalized

Justin

“Boss!” I heard George say as the huge part of the building’s roof fell on me.

I tried to push the wood off on top of me, but it only got worse. I felt every tip of my body burn along with the wood. It’s hurting like hell! God, I hope this doesn’t ruin my beautiful skin.

Yes, believe it or not, even though, I am a gang—slash mafia—leader, I still care about my skin. Don’t laugh. I’m warning you. Not when I am close to death, already.

I tried to shout, but I was too weak to make a move. Every part of my body is hurting like hell. Everything starts to get blurry and dark as time went by. It’s getting harder and harder to breath as the fire gets larger and larger, too.

God, help me out of here. I know I’ve been a bad bad boy, but I promise to . . . no, sorry I can't promise anything, but please save me from this hell. I don't want to die young!

I coughed and coughed harder as the fire suffocated my lungs. I tried to cover my nose to try to stop the smoke from entering it, yet, I am so weak I cannot even manage to move a bit.

“Jordan! Steven!” Once again, I heard George shout out for help. I coughed again. “Help me get boss out of here!”

I eventually got weaker and weaker. My eyesight got darker and more blurry than earlier. Everything was starting to collapse, I, then lost my eyesight and blacked out.

——————————

Steven

We, George, Jordan, and I, carried Justin or the boss out of the building, got him inside the SUV and drove our way to the hospital.

When we got him out of the building of the jail, everyone was already lying on the ground. I highly doubt they're still alive.

“Steven, how did you even meet Justin?” George asked, while Jordan was busy bandaging Justin's wounds. Really, brother, is this the perfect time to ask questions?

“I met him inside the jail—duh." I answered.

“Nice,” He mumbled.

“Then how did you get him recruit you?” He added and gave me a look as if he was disgusted in me. What’s this 20 questions? My brother is so annoying, sometimes.

“I don’t know. Do I look like I can read minds? When he entered the gaol we were kinda arguing then, afterwards he just asked me if I wanted to join the gang.”

“That’s all?” I’m taking back what I said. He’s annoying all the time.

“Yeah, that’s all,” I rolled my eyes.

“Jordan! We’re here open the door, while me and Steven will carry him inside,” My brother ordered. Wait! He’s always giving orders. is he Justin’s second in command? I better ask him later.

It’s my time to get annoying. Bwahaha.

“Steven, hurry up and get at the back side of the SUV. Wait for me there, we’ll carry Justin,” he told me.

“Yeah right, I know. You just told Jordan that we’re going to carry him, I’m not deaf big bro," I thought, as he opened the door beside him.

I got out of the SUV and helped George carry Justin out of the vehicle and inside the hospital. Damn, was he heavy.

——————————

Justin

I woke up with bandages all around my body, I looked around and realized that I am in a hospital. I checked the bandages around my body and felt pity for my beautiful skin. I hope my tattoos didn’t get damaged. I lied down for a few minutes and ta-da! Finally, the door of my room opened.