Chapter Six: A Half of Joy and A Half of Sorrow

Chapter Six: A Half of Joy And a Half of Sorrow

George's POV

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Justin pulled the trigger of his gun and the bullets hit the roof.

"Don't you dare walk away from me like that, George!" He shouted angrily. But, I was also angry to listen. I'm not angry at Justin, I understand him, I just shot my brother, but I am angry at Jordan and I don't think I can forgive him.

"I quit," I said. Justin's jaw dropped and I was also shocked in what I had said. I got to the cottage's door and went away.

———

I drove to a club, since it's already night time, and decided to stay away from my problems first. I walked pass through the bouncers of the club and as soon as I got in the bar, a beautiful image of a young lady went in front of me and grabbed my hands.

"Dance with me," the girl told me as a smile flashed through her face.

"I wouldn't say no to such a beautiful girl like you," I replied with a smirk as we walked to the dance floor.

When we got into the dance floor Enrique Iglesias' "Tonight (I'm Lovin' You)" played. The girl grabbed me and started to grind against me, I moved my body and started to feel the music. I nuzzled her neck and my hands roamed her thighs. I kissed her neck gently while slightly licking it. She moaned with pleasure. After three minutes of dancing we stopped.

"Do you want to get a drink?" I asked her, she nodded while biting her lips. When we got into the bar, I asked her what drink would she like, "What are you drinking tonight, beautiful?"

"Sex on the beach," she answered smiling.

The waiter went infront of us and asked what drink would I order, "Give me one Sex on The Beach and one Billionare's Margarita,"

"That would be 30 bucks," the waiter said. I gave the waiter thirty bucks and 5 for his tip.

"Wow. You just ordered a one tough drink. Are you doing that to impress me?" She asked while raising her eyebrows.

"How'd you know?" I asked her back with a smirk plastered on my face.

"I just know," she answered laughing. I was laughing along with her when the bartender came with our drinkd on his hand. He handed it out to us and went away. I took a sip on my drink and came to look at her again.

"What's your name by the way?" I asked her with my eyebrows furrowed—must be the tough drink that made me do that.

"I'm London, and you are?"

"George. Prince George of London? Does that mean I'm yours? I'm not in London, though. Do you want me to be in it?" I joked dirtily while giving London a smirk.

"Enough with the dirty jokes, young man. But, anyway I could say yes to that," she joked back while holding back her laughter.

"Can I have your number?"

"Oh, sure. Here," she gave me a tissue with her number on it.

London and I were having so much fun when this guy suddenly came infront of us and...

"Stay away from my girlfriend, man!"

———--—

Justin's POV

After my earlier argument with George, Jordan was sent to the hospital and Steven's arm was healed and he came to me and said what Jordan had said to make George that angry.