Chapter Twelve: I Am Not

"I feel like the luckiest man alive, right now, you know that?" I said to Dana as we drove our way to Tennessee.

Yes, Tennessee. We're running away from his father, right? That place is pretty peaceful, I think. I have a few friends say that, that place is boring.

How about my gang? I can handle that. George and Steven will be managing it for a while. They will call me anytime, if there is anything wrong back in California.

Now, It's only me and Dana. Nobody else. I feel like I won a freaking beauty pageant­---not that I join them---and I got the best crown in the world. I'm like a singer, and she's my diamond award. Although, I know, that taking her away from her father is like, making a huge Titanium steel to stick a one inched magnet. But, I know, too, that I'm going to win her from her father no matter what.

I'm going to fight for her.

Like how Percy Jackson fought for the Golden Flee to save the rest of the Demigods.

We're going to make it.

Just like how Brent Magna and the kid from Getaway made it to the kidnappers to save his wife. Even though, the kid's expensive car got wrecked and all and the kid's father's bank got robbed, at least they made it to the end. That's how I plan to be with Dana.

I'm not going to let her pathetic excuse of a father ruin us. Ruin her. I'm going to be with her no matter what happens. We're going to continue everything we started. No one can stop me from loving her. I will always be there for her through her rough times. I will help her whenever she needed help. I'm willing to give up everything I have for her. I am, I really am.

But, is she ready for this? Is she ready to love? Is she ready for the consequences of what we are about to do?

I hope she is, because there's to stopping me now.

"Justin! Justin! Look out! We're about to crash!" My mind came back to my senses when she shouted that. Oh no, Justin. You just got out from an accident, you can't go through another one. Not when Dana's with me. I can't take to watch her in pain.

I tried to avoid the truck that was about to hit us. It's a really big truck. I tried to avoid it. I really did.'

But, it was too late.

So, I did everything I could do to save her. I unbuckled my seat belt from my body and hugged her tight. Hoping that all the force coming from the truck would hit me, instead of her.

And after that, It hit my car. It hit me. It hit Dana.

This shouldn't have happened. It's all my fault.

"Justin, Justin! Justin fucking Bieber! Wake up! You're having a nightmare." A voice of a woman woke me up. I groaned and opened my eyes. The woman was Dana. She's alive!

"Dana," I sat up enthusiastically and hugged her tight. "Dana, you're alive." I said as tears fell from my eyes.

"Justin, what are you talking about? Of course, I'm alive. I was just sleeping." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm happy you are." I declared, as I continued hugging her.

"Justin," she pulled away. I stared at her in confusion. "Justin, I have to go to shower. We're going to Tennessee today, right?"

I frowned.

No, we can't continue to Tennessee. I can't afford to lose her. What if my dream happens.

So, I did the right thing and said, "We're not going anymore, Dana."

Tears fell from her cheeks. "B-but, you told me you were going to come away with me?! You told me! You promised me!"

"Dana.."

"Shut up, Justin! You're just like all the other guys out there! You're all the same!" She stood up and ran outside.

"Dana! Come back! Let me explain!" I ran towards her and took her left arm into my hands. "Dana, please. I can explain."

"You don't have to explain! I already know what you're going to say! You can't leave California, because your life is in here. You can't leave, because of your goddamn gang business! That stupid gang business! It ruined my life! You're just like my dad. You're just using me! You'll pretend that you care for me, because you want something from me. Sorry, Justin. But, bye." And with that,she left. Now, I have nothing again.

Am I ready for this?

No. I am not.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Omg. Wattapened???

Sorry for the long wait.. :(