Chapter Sixteen: Taking A Trip To Memory Lane

I’m sorry to all of you if my chapters lately have been boring. I’m making sure that after this chapter, you’re going to see something good. :) Promise!

Thanks to all those who hasn’t stopped reading this book inspite of all the boring chapters :D

—♪—

Chapter Sixteen: Taking A Trip To Memory Lane

Justin

Dream

“Justin? Justin, is that you? Oh my God what happened to you?” A woman said behind me.

Where am I?

The place is pure white and the sun is shining directly on me. What is happening? Why does my clothes look rugged and dirty? I turned around to check who the woman is, but I couldn’t see her face. The sun is blocking it and it is too blinding to stare.

“Justin, what happened? Tell me what. Please.” She begged.

“Who are you?” I asked trying to move closer to her, but she just moves more farther when I do so, I just stopped.

“Justin, I am sorry. I am very sorry, maybe if I didn’t left before this wouldn’t be happening to you. Maybe if I stayed with you and listened to you, we will all be happy. Not.. not like this.” She cried, and the moment she said those words, I already knew exactly who she was.

How could I forget that voice? I want to see her smile again.. but, I can’t.

“Aaah!” I shouted in agony trying to fight back my tears from dripping. It hurts to know that I still have feelings for her, I tried to forget her but I can’t.

I still love her.

I still love you, Dana Martins.

“Justin,” she sobbed. “Justin, take care. Take care and fight.. for me. I love you so much, I do.”

“Dana,” she was disappearing. No, I still need to talk to her. I want to talk to her. “Dana wait! Dana! Dana, I love you, too! Dana..”

End of Dream

“Dana!” I woke up from the beautiful, yet, sad nightmare.

Again, where am I?

The thick rope was hugging my wrists tightly and it is already hurting. The room I am in is dark and.. empty. It is airconditioned and there is a table near me. Who brought me here? Then I remembered..

“Pierre,” the door opened and the reincarnation of the devil came into my sight. “What am I doing here?!”

“I don’t know. Are you doing anything?” He retorted making me clench my jaws tightly. This dude is getting under my nerves, just wait until my whole team and George look for me.

“Do you really think this is a time for joking, Chevalier? Because, I don’t think it is. Now, release me and I won’t press any charges on you.”

“And why are you so confident that the police will find you here?” He leaned against the door and smirk.

“They’re all over America, even my friends and team would look for me,” I spat confidently at him.

“Hmm.. Don’t speak finished, Bieber. Maybe they’re all over America, but we are not in America. We’re in The Philippines, asshole.” What? Philippines?! How, when and why?

“What the?! When did we get here?! How did you bring me here? How long have I been asleep?!” I angrily shouted, literally jumping up from my seat with the ropes still wrapped around my wrists.