0.8 \\ Weird

Jungkook POV

As (Y/N) walked away from me, a series of emotions hit me.
Anger, sadness, determination, etc etc.

I saw her figure disappear from the hallway. The way she walked was a work of art. No matter how one could try, they just couldn't replicate her walk. In fact, she herself was a masterpiece. A wonderful one, not matter what she thought. Even though she couldn't speak, her actions were enough to compensate. Her smile, oh her smile. It could light up the world.

I turned around and I swore I saw a figure hide behind the wall last the corner of the hall. I furrowed my brows and slowly walked towards it, without making a sound. As I reached the corner, I quickly looked past it,

And no one was there.

So either I imagined it, or I was stupid enough to give that person time to run away. Crud.

Welp. I'll somehow figure out who this stalker is. I mean, being popular and extremely hot, I knew I had alot of girls after me, but none of them ever went that low to stalk me. Like, ew.

But the more I thought about it, the figure didn't seem to-do
Nah, it couldn't be possible. No one is like that in the school, otherwise people would know. We can easily find out about a person. We the students of this school have our ways😏

(Y/N)'s POV

You felt bad for rejecting him. But you couldn't really blame yourself. You weren't ready for the relationship. You were cautious, having read so many books where the guy just used the girl. You decided that by the end of the week, you'd give him your answer.

*Next day*

You arrived at school early and decided to just go to the rooftop and listen to music as you were about to push the door open, through a slight crack you could hear a voice, saying "I want him, I will get him," on repeat. But what was confusing was that it sounded like a-
No, that couldn't be possible, people would already know. They were like detectives. You couldn't help your curiosity and decided to take a peek through the crack. You couldn't see the person's face as they were facing the ledge and pieces of paper seemed to be scattered around their feet. The wind flew in a gush and slammed the door shut. Realising that the person would have heard you, you make a dash down the stairs and quickly run to your class. You plop your butt down in your seat in exhaustion.

Jungkook walks into class, with bags under his eyes. Something must have troubled him. You cross your fingers that it wasn't you. You watch him as he takes his seat behind you, and doesn't even spare you a glance.

So, he's playing the ignoring kard now, huh? (DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE)

Sheesh. Something's obviously wrong with him. You roll your eyes and continue with your work. A staff member comes in and announces substitution.

You crack a small smile in happiness and plug your earphones and click on the play button. You put your head down and decide to catch up on a few z's.
The entire time you rest, you can feel a pair of eyes boring into your neck, but assume it's just Jungkook and decide to ignore him. For now. Because you're tired. And you like, totally deserved this nap.

*Time skip because you're sleeping like a baby and probably drooling(lol jk)*

You awake to the deafening sound of the ringing bell. Somehow it wasn't blocked out by your music. You groaned as you woke up and almost jumped out of your seat as you came face to face with a boy's face. His eyes were boring holes into your own eyeballs. You raised your eyebrow to convey the message that he was acting weird. As he walked away, you could have sworn he looked like t-

Nah, it still couldn't be possible. Plus, it just struck you that he was one of Jungkook's.

Bae, was it? No no, it was Tae. Tae Hyung, and boy was he weird. But you were totally weirded out when he was so close to your face that he could have kissed you. Lol no way.

You turned around and saw that Jungkook had already left the class.
You picked up your bag and made it out. It was Biology class, and you had all been previously informed that the teacher would be absent. You walked towards your class door and were about to push it open when it was suddenly pulled towards the inside of the class, almost making you lose your balance.

As you stumbled, you looked up to see Tae again, and he seriously looked like he could murder someone. You shook away the thought as you entered the class. He shortly left for a reason who knows what.

As you sat down in your place, you turned to your side where Minhyun sits but realised that she as busy completing her classwork. You poked her lightly with your pencil, and she looked over at you very annoyed, her face all scrunched up. This was Murderer Minhyun whom you did not want to face.

You held your hands up in surrender and turned away and faced the window. You could see two figures down, they definately looked like boys.

One of them was following the other, and the one who was being followed had no clue as to what was going on behind him. The follower had his first clenched, you were almost worried that the guy would beat him up.

But, for some reason, you felt that the two guys looked extremely familiar, but just couldn't place who they were.

Should you follow them? Well, it's a free period, so why not? But like, you could get into trouble.

Well.......

______________________________________

HELLO!!!!
I am finally back after one and a half months! My exams ended and I've already been continuing classes, I just didn't get enough time to write.
So, here is the next chapter! You've all been waiting for this moment, I know 😏
Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment❤