0.7 \\ Will you?

"(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?"

These words made your face become slack.

He just proved to you that he didn't trip you, and you had been dreaming of this day since you started crushing on him. But you felt it was going a bit fast. Like, who would say no to their crush? But you being the weirdo felt it was going fast .

You took out a paper and pen from your bag and strated to write, guilt seeping into you at every word you were, thinking about how much he tried to convince you.

I'm sorry but I feel it's going kind of fast. I know how you feel, and I hope you'll understand how I feel now. I'll give you my answer in a week. I promise.

You slowly hand the paper to him and look down, embarrassed. Sometimes you don't even know what you're thinking. Seeing the look on your face, his face falls a bit, and when he reads it, he only purses his lips. He quickly plasters a smile on his face. "It's okay. I respect that. Take all the time you need." He places a soft kiss on your forehead and walks away, shoulders hunched.

Tears brim your eyes as you think about what you just did. He must think that you're a terrible person. You felt as if you weren't ready for a boyfriend. That was why you turned him down.

I promise.

Those words rang repeatedly in your ears. You promised him that you'd give him your answer in a week. And you will.

You sigh and grip your bag straps and head out of the school.

Unknown POV

When I saw Jungkook walking away with a sad sort of look on his face, I knew that she had probably rejected him. But when he said that he would wait, that's what made me shook. If he is so determined to get her, then how do I make him become mine?

As I watch (Y/N) leave the campus with a solemn expression, I feel a mixture of happiness and sympathy. I can't even get my thoughts straight about my intentions. But i know one thing.

I want Jungkook.

______________________________________

Another update! But it's a short one. Sorry!

So, who do you think this 'unknown' person is?😏 You'll have to wait for my next update.

Although I may not update soon because I have exams coming up. So I may most probably update only after November 10.

And I just want to say that it makes me soooo happy seeing your votes and comments. Even though I don't have that many, it just makes me happy to see that there are some people reading and actively showing their interest in my story. You have no idea how much it makes me happy like I usually feel like crap but the comments and votes instantly out a smile on my face (yeah I know I only have like five comments in this entire book but it's the thought that counts)

I love you all so much!!❤❤❤

Okay so I may be seeming to be making up for the short chapter with a long A/N (sorryyyyy) but I just wanted y'all to know this.

Please comment and vote! Don't be a silent reader!