0.2 \\ Confused

"Look, I'm sorry. I know you probably think I'm the one who made you...erm, lose your voice but it wasn't really me. I swear. In fact, you tripped over your own foot," he says in a serious tone

What?!

He had to be lying. You tripped on his foot, not yours. But, the more you thought about it, the more you almost considered that you tripped over your foot.
No, (Y/N)! You don't believe him! He's just trying to get into your head and make you stop ignoring him!
You finally come back to your senses, roll your eyes, push him away and run out the door. You don't stop running until you're sure your far away. You then make your way to your next class. You share this class with Minhyun, Lisa and Jennie. You rush to your place, even there's no teacher or anything. You plop down in your seat, out of breath and panting.

Minhyun, who sits beside you, rubs your back and asks, "Did you run a marathon or something?" She chuckles, implying that it was a joke. But you seriously nod your head. Her expression changes. Lisa glances over and nudges Jennie. All of their attention is on you. You take out a paper and scrawl down what just happened and you hand it to them.

Minhyun warily takes it from your hand and holds it so that she, Lisa and Jennie can read. You can see the expressions on their face. Shock, anger, disgust. Minhyun says "Did he do anything else to you?" You shake your head. "That little-" Lisa starts but is cut off by Jennie, which is glaring at her. "Sorry, unnie," Lisa says sheepishly. "Well, we don't really know for sure if he was saying the truth. And are you serious when you say he kissed you on your forehead? Like, was it nice?" Jennie says then quickly covers her mouth when she's realised what she's said.
Your mouth, along with Minhyun's and Lisa's, are going open.

What the actual heck?!

Your eyes go wide and you furiously shake your head. You can feel a little blush creeping into your cheeks. Oh no, no, no, no, you think to yourself. If they see that blush, they'll rethink about your feelings for him, because you even told them that you hated him.
Bad (Y/N)! Stop blushing! This is not supposed to be happening!
Luckily, you feel the blush leaving yoor cheeks and none of them noticed it. They were too busy having a small argument with each other, Minhyun and Lisa versus Jennie. You roll your eyes and wave your hand in between the two sides.

Minhyun then says in a mom-like tone, "(Y/N),  if he tries to do anything else, you come straight to me, kay?" You stifle a laugh as you nod your head. Lisa and Jennie simultaneously burst into laughter. Minhyun flicks their foreheads and they immediately shush themselves, rubbing their foreheads. You smile in a very genuine way. It was nice seeing that you had friends like this. It was nice that they didn't leave you when you had the accident and lost a part of yourself that made you you.

But you were seriously confused. Was Jungkook telling the truth? Did you really lose your voice because of your clumsiness? No, you weren't gonna believe him. He's just trying to weasel himself out of this mess. Sooner or later, rumours would be going on about him tripping you, he's probably trying to prevent it from happening by trying to convince you. But you weren't gonna let him swindle you. Nope.

Jungkook's POV

After she left the classroom, I just stood there. I'm a really easygoing guy, so I figured that she wouldn't believe me so, I mustered all the seriousness I had in me and told her what happened. She lost her voice due to her own clumsiness. She tripped over her foot and the ball got in between her and the floor.

It pained seeing her in such a state. Wait. I'm not supposed to be feeling like this. I used to bully her, didn't I? Wait. Did I just kiss her forehead? Crap. What was I thinking? Now I bet she'll never believe me. And hate me too. And soon enough, people were going to start talking about how I put (Y/N) in this state, when it wasn't even true. I never did anything to her! Except like, bully her a little. But still! I wasn't responsible for her accident!

I just suggested and left the classroom. As soon as I got out, the crowds of students on the hallways and immediately stopped taking and looked at me. But not in a good way. There were some whispers being exchanged.

"Omg, did you hear about what he did?"
"I can't believe our Oppa actually did that!"
"That poor girl, I heard that she had a really good singing voice."
Wait what?!

(Y/N) could sing? Really well? Now that made me even more guilty. I like singing a lot and was really good at it. I made a fellow singer lose her talent.

I was so confused. Why did fate let this happen?

"Sheesh, Jungkook. I didn't know that you were this bad of a bully that you'd hurt them real bad," said a familiar voice. I snapped out if my thoughts and looked up to see Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, Jimin hyug and Tae hyung. They all had disapproving looks on their faces.

"Hyungs, I swear, I didn't even do it!" I said. The entire hallway was so quiet you could bear a pin drop. Namjoon hyung gave me an icy stare. I lowered my gaze. "Jungkook, you realise that what you did, right?" Jin hyung asked. "But hyung-" "Jungkook she's mute for god's sake! Because of you!" Jimin hyung said, cutting me off.
I let out a deep sigh. This wasn't working. They weren't believing me because of what I'm known to do, and they believe the rumours of me more that what I want to say. In fact, they won't even let me say anything. I was so confused. Why were my hyungs doing this? Why does it seem like the world has turned on me? First (Y/N) runs out on my explanation, and then my hyungs humiliate me in front of almost the entire school.

I push through my hyungs and make my way to my next class. I still hear all the dirty whispers about me, but I just ignore them and keep walking.
Dont people have eyes? Didn't anyone see that (Y/N) had obviously tripped on her foot? Why doesn't anybody bully the guy who threw the ball in the first place? Why not him? Why me?

I was so confused.

______________________________________

Heyy!
Sorry for the late update. I wanted to update yesterday but I couldn't so here I am, updating at 5:30 am. Lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEON JUNGKOOK!!!❤❤❤❤
Wow I started writing this fanfic about him around his birthday what are the odds (I know I'm so random)
Anyways, I hope this chapter isn't too bad, because I sure think it's kinda cringy, the more I think about what I've written.😬

Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading!

Please comment and vote!❤