0.4 \\ Confession

(Y/N)'s POV

As soon as you reached the school gate, you rushed to your locker, grabbed your books and ran to your class. You overslept. Again! Once you entered the class, you realised that something was wrong. The class immediately went silent as soon as you entered. The teacher wasn't here yet, thank goodness. But you stood in the doorway, partly to catch your breath and to wonder why they were silent. It's not like you had to do a cartwheel or something to gain respect and out of their gazes.

Someone clears their throat behind you. You spin around in surprise and see none other that Jeon Jungkook. You roll your eyes and walk over to your seat. Shit, you think when you realise that this is the class where you and Jungkook sit next to each other. You roll your eyes at his existence and take out your books. The teacher enters and starts taking class. Throughout the entire lesson, you can feel as if you're being watched, and instinctively look to your right. Jungkook is staring at you, and didn't even bother to look away when you caught him. What does he think he's doing, you think to yourself. You raise an eyebrow and divert your concentration to the class.

*Time skip to the end of the class cuz I got no jams 😫*

The entire class practically runs out if the room. It's time for P.E. That one dreadful class. You purposefully pack your bag slowly so you can be sent to the office to get a late slip to class and hence being forced to sit out for the class. But you're not the only one in the class, you realise, when you feel a presence in front of your desk.
Your head shoots up and you're not really surprised to see a solemn looking Jungkook in front of you. You roll your eyes (I know there's a lot if eye rolling but it's not like you can talk, right?😏😬) and purposefully pack even slower, hoping that he would lose patience and leave. But unfortunately, he's decided that he'll wait however long it takes you to pack.
You finally finish packing up you bag and try to maneuver around him but he grabs your wrist. You grit your teeth as you turn around to see his still solemn face. "Look, (Y/N), I know you still won't believe me but trust me, I didn't make you fall! I swear!" He exclaims.

Ugh again with the "I swear" . You take out a piece of paper and scribble down what you want to say, because you're damn sure he ain't gonna understand sign language.

Look Jungkook we've been in this situation, and I don't want to say it again because TBH this is getting annoying. I don't believe you. I refuse to. To me, youre the one who made me mute. And I will never believe you. Stop trying.

You shove the paper into his chest and cross your arms, waiting for him to read it. He reads it without any expression. He lets out a deep breath and moves closer to you. You try to move away by walking backwards but a desk stands in your way. Crap, you think. He's got you cornered.
He takes a shaky breath and asks, "Then, will you believe me when I tell you this?" You raise your eyebrow. You don't really know whether to let him rant out some more shit or not. But, nevertheless he continues anyways. "I love you, (Y/N)"

And then all of time stops as he slowly leans in and kisses you. You're eyes are wide in shock. How dare he kiss you?! Then, much to you're own surprise, you find yourself kissing him back.

What the hell is wrong with you, (Y/N)?! Why are you not pushing him away?!

Because it feels nice.

What the actual fu-

Shh! Don't ruin the moment!

You're having a mental quarrel with yourself. You can feel electric sparks going on inside you, you don't know how or why. You had pretty much established that you hated him. But what changed you? Did you pity him for the amount of hate he was getting? Or was it something else?

A person can handle only so much hate, and it's hard for the proud ones.

Stop defending yourself by being philosophical, (Y/N)! Youre supposed to be true to yourself!

I am. And I'm not pitying him. I love him.

This thought makes your eyes shoot open and pull away from the kiss. Jungkook's eyes seem to be boring holes into you. You can feel him looking longingly at your lips, even though you're not even looking at him. You slowly meet his eyes. The both of you lock gazes for a second before you grab the pencil and scribble in the paper again.

I love you too, Jungkook. I always have.

You hand the note to him and he reads it. He gives a small satisfied smirk and crashes his lips into yours, wrapping his arms around your waist. You put your hands around his neck and kiss him passionately. You don't know why you said that. You don't even know if it's true. But all you know is that you want to savour every second of this moment.
Jungkook seems to be thinking the same thing, as he moves his head slightly to the side to deepen the kiss. You're loving the feel of his soft lips against yours, and you don't want it to stop.

Jungkook POV

I don't know why I said it. It just came out of my mouth. I love you, (Y/N).
But did I really love her? Or was I just feeling ashamed for being blamed as the one who made her mute? I didn't know. But what I knew was that I was  loving this moment and didn't want it to stop. (Y/N) didn't seem to want to either. I moved my head a little to the side to deepen the kiss. The only thing running through my mind was I love you too, Jungkook. I always have. Did she really? Or was she having the same inner mind conflict as me? Looks like I would never know. I pulled away to catch my breath. (Y/N) was panting heavily, and her cheeks turned red. I smirked and put a strand of her hair behind her ear. She bit her lip and looked down in embarassment. Something moving outside the classroom caught my eye and I quickly said, "We better get out of here before we're caught," I said. She nodded and I smirked again and pecked her lips lightly and I left, smiling to myself. Today was going to be a very good day.

______________________________________

Heyyy everybody!

I'm down with a fever and cold and my hands hurt but I wanted to update! Does this seem rushed? I hope not because this was the part I was looking forward to writing.

And here's a spoiler : I BET YOU DIDNT LIKE THAT KISS JUNGKOOK GAVE YOU!!

Lol I'm just kidding. But it could be true 😏
Sorry your author is evil.😏
Anyways, I'm super hyped for BTS's comeback! This is in fact that first comeback I'm experiencing.
I'm suuupper excited!

Btw, is there by any chance a chapter in this story called 'Trying'? Because I'm pretty sure I published it but I can't seem to find it in this story. Please let me know and I'll make adjustments accordingly.

Stay tuned for the next chapter, and please vote and comment! I really wanna know your thoughts!