|| Chapter Twenty-Six ||

STACKS: a large quantity or number

_________

GISELA STACKS°

GISELA STACKS°

"Fuck!!"

Throwing my face inside of the toilet bowl. I gagged feeling like I'm emptying everything I ever fucking ate. This feeling was horrible I hated this shit so much.

I couldn't wait for this shit to be over with never a-fucking-gain! I push my hair back pulling the hanger to flash the toilet.

I stood up walking to the door. I felt lightheaded and nauseous all over again. I took hold of the sink sliding my way down to the floor. I start to crawl out of my en suite bathroom.

I groaned when I made it up to my comfortable bed. The blankets felt like I was on cloud nine. I pulled them between my legs and over my face. I sigh closing my eyes. I had half an hour before I had to get to class.

My phone buzzed somewhere in the bed. I kicked my legs back and fourth in frustration. Because a bitch did not feel like being bothered. Fuck why didn't I put that hoe on do not disturb mode.

Keeping my head under the blanket I search for my phone. If it's this bitch Bird I'm about to cuss her the fuck out. The phone was finally in my hand. I squint my eyes as I peeked at the bright screen.

My eyes grew big I️ sat up throwing the blanket off my head. Jumping out the bed my feet landed on the cold hard floor. I let out a loud sigh sliding the green over to the right.

"Hi mother! How have you been?" I asked my mom.

I️ started to rub the back of my neck. I️ look around my messy room, know if she was here I️ would receive a mouth full of words.

"Gisela Mae Stacks why haven't I heard from you in all most weeks?" she spoke.

I can image her with her hand on her hip right now. "In all most weeks" am in to college and I still don't understand this term of speech she be using. Then she say my slang of words is inappropriate.